• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Debuts in Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
My last post seems to have disappeared... But I explained that as a subscriber I always received my copies a couple of weeks after that issue was in stores. Maybe it has to do with my location, I'm not sure.
Same thing here and I live in NJ. That's probably why since I'm not in the local area I guess.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My last post seems to have disappeared... But I explained that as a subscriber I always received my copies a couple of weeks after that issue was in stores. Maybe it has to do with my location, I'm not sure.

I feel like when I subscribed ages ago I got mine late as well. I live in Los Angeles, though, so it doesn't have to do with location. If I remember from my past days, it depends on when you subscribe or something...

Crazy Mario

I feel like when I subscribed ages ago I got mine late as well. I live in Los Angeles, though, so it doesn't have to do with location. If I remember from my past days, it depends on when you subscribe or something...
That started out the exact same way, but as the months past, they started getting at my house as soon as the covered month hit. But other people STILL got it earlier. Probably just a location thing in my opinion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They have scans of the article at Kh13.com as well as kh2.co.uk.

Yes, you don't need to say it since we know where Crazy Mario got the scans in the first place.

I'll also say this: If anybody post the scans from any domestic magazine (i.e. Game Informer, Play, Nintendo Power, etc.) on here, we will delete them and will give you an infraction.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
If you guys really supported the series you would go out an buy the magazine. It's not like you have to import it and pay $20+ for an issue of one you can't even read. c:

Anyways, Square looks like they're really trying to use the 3DS to the fullest extent with this game. I'll be taking my 3DS everywhere with me once I get the game. :D

Mr Yippie

few things from the article i saw

-Nomura's wanted to do a Fantasia world for a while now
-Disney partners WILL help but almost barely

TepidShark

Awards
When I first read that it was in Nintendo Power I thought they would have English Screenshots with it, but they don't. I guess we will have to wait for E3 for the first sign of English screenshots or footage.

PS. It would be awesome if someone could type up the Nomura interview from the article. You can't read it from KH13's scans.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, it's in English! Worth the...um...$9(?) dollars it costs to pick up an issue at your grocery store xD

Yeah, I felt like that was one of our trivia that people haven't read. Or maybe I'm thinking of a fact I already knew.

Disney sets things up for SE. They approve of game progress, set up contacts with voice actors, and of course funding. I don't know what else they do but that's a few basic things I remember they do.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
If you guys really supported the series you would go out an buy the magazine. It's not like you have to import it and pay $20+ for an issue of one you can't even read. c:

Anyways, Square looks like they're really trying to use the 3DS to the fullest extent with this game. I'll be taking my 3DS everywhere with me once I get the game. :D

I plan on it! :D I'm excited actually haha

Crazy Mario

When I first read that it was in Nintendo Power I thought they would have English Screenshots with it, but they don't. I guess we will have to wait for E3 for the first sign of English screenshots or footage.

PS. It would be awesome if someone could type up the Nomura interview from the article. You can't read it from KH13's scans.
I will when I get the issue on the first page.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm also sorry but we can't allow you to type a transcript of the article, either. It's fine to paraphrase, but beyond that we just can't have that on our site.

Also, Crazy Mario it is called your OP.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Unless it comes out before E3 :p I feel like we may get some English pictures from the English site before that I hope.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
If we were to type a transcript we might as well just put the scans up, which we all know we can't.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'll also say this: If anybody post the scans from any domestic magazine (i.e. Game Informer, Play, Nintendo Power, etc.) on here, we will delete them and will give you an infraction.

I swear I've posted Gameinformer scans here before and no one said anythng...
:|

I'ma try to get it. Just gotta get the cash. Newsstand copies are like $15 if I remember right.

Crazy Mario

I'm also sorry but we can't allow you to type a transcript of the article, either. It's fine to paraphrase, but beyond that we just can't have that on our site.

Also, Crazy Mario it is called your OP.
Oh, okay on both accounts. I'll try to summarize it in my own wording then.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Sweet so we finally have confirmation about that! I can accept that, as long as it's for the bosses like in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back