• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Australian rating!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dream Drop Distance has been rated PG under the Australian Classification system for Australia.

152867_packshot_l_v2.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Nintendo 3DS - EB Games Australia

Last edited:

kingjustink

Are game ratings literally that big on 3DS game boxes? It looks atrocious! It's covering a chunk of Sora! I guess that's the reason they moved the KH3D sign to the top right in the first place.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Are game ratings literally that big on 3DS game boxes? It looks atrocious! It's covering a chunk of Sora! I guess that's the reason they moved the KH3D sign to the top right in the first place.
It will be smaller. If you look at the other games below it, you will see they are smaller. I think there it was just copy and pasted... though you never know.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Is the label really all that-
*looks at link*
Oh my God...

kingjustink

It will be smaller. If you look at the other games below it, you will see they are smaller. I think there it was just copy and pasted... though you never know.

I think and hope your right... I might check out the sizes while I'm at EB next time I go.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think they should be that big.
It's rediculous.

I hope they aren't anyway, if they are it'd disappoint me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Birth by Sleep had the exact same rating but the rating was smaller.
150453_packshot_l.jpg

I don't know whether it was because PSP game cases were longer or what, but it does seem like a silly choice if that is what it looks like.

padlock

Awards
Yay? This is the same rating every KH has got here in Aus, so no surprises there.

At least we all now know that Riku, Sora and Neku are having a canon Nomura-inspired threesome.

'Game of Hearts' anyone? Hehe

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Doesn't surprise me, actually is anyone else in Aus having a hard time finding BBS??
I still haven't got the game went to buy it around Christmas and I couldn't find it anywhere?
I do live in the country though... but even my (closest) local EB didn't have it, or JB-HI-FI.

padlock

Awards
Doesn't surprise me, actually is anyone else in Aus having a hard time finding BBS??
I still haven't got the game went to buy it around Christmas and I couldn't find it anywhere?
I do live in the country though... but even my (closest) local EB didn't have it, or JB-HI-FI.

Try ozgameshop.com. They have a large inventory of Australian stock which , I believe, is price adjusted to the American dollar (which is good for us!). Many walk-in retailers have either diminished their PSP stock, or just stopped new stock inflow; it wasn't selling and the Vita is out! It's unfortunate we can't just download it.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
yeah i had the same problem, my PSP was stolen with my BBS during a refuel from brunei to england for a holiday. Some dude in a turban probably stole mine (150 hours on it as well *tear*) anyway when i got back to 6 weeks later i tried to claim travel insurance on it but 6 weeks to inform that something was stolen was to long they told me. Fortunately game traders had a pre-owned copy so i bought that and a new PSP for like $250. if you cant find it there then i suggest ebay.

I figured PG would be the rating, it always is KH will never go over PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back