• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream a little Dream - Unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_of_light

very nice. i enjoyed reading, and with the title, i can see why this could be true.

if the dreamer of the unbirths in still asleep, does anyone think that it could be possible for the unbirth to find its dreamer and maybe take them out? if, and only if, they're powerful to exist on their own. they would just have to jump around other ppl's dreams...like how we see on shows, the charac. having fantasies and then someone else invades it............

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok I enjoyed reading im just a little confused.. what exactly happens to the body of the dreamer?

That could range from ending up like Aurora, or resulting in a Match - like the Heartless leave the Nobodies behind :3

Does the body remain or does the dream/unbirth replace the body?

Nah uh.

also this reminds me of the world ends with you?.. noise = peoples thoughts

Noise aren't really people's thoughts o_O they're more like... leftover instincts.

one more thing is it safe to assume that if this theory where correct that the unbirth are nightmares not just dreams...

but negative dreams?

Nightmares are still dreams :3

if the dreamer of the unbirths in still asleep, does anyone think that it could be possible for the unbirth to find its dreamer and maybe take them out? if, and only if, they're powerful to exist on their own. they would just have to jump around other ppl's dreams...like how we see on shows, the charac. having fantasies and then someone else invades it............

That might be fun if Unbirths could pile up on top of each other to make a massive collective nightmare o_O

royaljminnis

NOISE ARE SOOOOO PPLS NEGATIVE THOUGHTS lol jk jk

So SUFERINGANGEL this question pertians to the second to last thing you quoted

So what I was trying to say was do only the bad dreams become unbriths or do all dreams become unbirths?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So what I was trying to say was do only the bad dreams become unbriths or do all dreams become unbirths?

That would be like saying that only the Hearts of bad people turn into Heartless - which isn't the case.
The Unbirths are born from the process of their Dreamer Falling Asleep. If could be the sweetest dream ever, but once it's an Unbirth it doesn't really matter.

royaljminnis

Well the heartless that most people know are ppl's whose hearts that where contorted and experimented on

then they spread by attacking innocent people and assimilating there hearts

Where as the original heartless, Shadows, Neo Shadows, Darkside, Invisible, and the darkballs are people whose dark intentions overwhelmed them (excluding sora of course he shanked himself)

and there hearts where overwhelmed/consumed by darkness and thus when they are defeated a heart doesn't come out cause there is none

but I'm asking cause there has to be a reason one becomes and unbirth

you don't just go to sleep and poof your and unbirth.. I think you said it in the theory

but i cant find it T_T

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Unbirth, I think, is possibly an odd mixture between the Soul and the Heart, yet without it truly leaving the body. Thus Unbirth instead of Death.
Think Aurora.
Whether or not the Dreamer will actually need to sleep depends on his strength of Heart - possibly being the case with MX and Sora or Ven (Dreaming each other). This would be the Pre-KH1 equal of creating a Nobody.

And KH is what makes everything happen. The Heartless want it, the Nobodies want it, we were never told anything about limitations to its powers (because we were never told what its powers are beyond "amazing" and "omnipotent".
This actually falls in with the legend Kairi's Grandmother told her (though it does make it amusing, seeing how he'd have told her this at about the same time BBs was happening) - perhaps Falling Asleep was the result of fighting over the Light - not quite able to turn into a Heartless, yet still not without effect.

Thank you, thank you ^_________^

Thanks for clearing that up.
I love your theory, SA. :D

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well the heartless that most people know are ppl's whose hearts that where contorted and experimented on

I never truly understood the Heartless were only born from experimentation. There're too many natural ones for that to have happened, and from the first game's reports I always understood Xehanort found the Heartless, and then made the artificial ones.

Where as the original heartless, Shadows, Neo Shadows, Darkside, Invisible, and the darkballs are people whose dark intentions overwhelmed them (excluding sora of course he shanked himself)

Sora wasn't overwhelmed with dark intentions. That would be saying Darkenss by nature is evil which has been proved to be not true.
Heart + Darkness = Heartless is the most basic equation presented before us, that's why when Sora opened his Heart and let it be filled with Darkness, he turned into a Heartless, not because he was evil or what not.

and there hearts where overwhelmed/consumed by darkness and thus when they are defeated a heart doesn't come out cause there is none

Um, Hearts do pop up when you beat a Heartless, because the Heartless are the Heart. When you beat them you vanquish the Darkness, but the Heart remains there. At least with the Keyblade.

but I'm asking cause there has to be a reason one becomes and unbirth

you don't just go to sleep and poof your and unbirth.. I think you said it in the theory

I did I did. Think of Falling Asleep in the Unbirth's manner as the BBS-period's "fall into Darkness" - more metaphor because Darkness is where you usually fall asleep at.

if this is true then that means there would have to been a realm of dreams where unbirths stay and now is gone?

Dreams are things that came from people and are unrelated to either Light or Darkness. The Light or Darkness are what turned the Dreams into Unbirths, but that would mean the Dreams get pulled into already introduced realms, instead of having one of their own.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I love your theory, SA. :D

^_____^ Yey. <3

royaljminnis

I never truly understood the Heartless were only born from experimentation. There're too many natural ones for that to have happened, and from the first game's reports I always understood Xehanort found the Heartless, and then made the artificial ones.

Umm I don't get what your saying here..??

Sora wasn't overwhelmed with dark intentions. That would be saying Darkenss by nature is evil which has been proved to be not true.
Heart + Darkness = Heartless is the most basic equation presented before us, that's why when Sora opened his Heart and let it be filled with Darkness, he turned into a Heartless, not because he was evil or what not.

I never said Sora was overwhelmed with dark intentions I said EXCLUDING SORA NOT INCLUDING

Sora opened his heart with POH keyblade darkness happened to flood his heart which intern overwhelmed him thus he became a heartless

Um, Hearts do pop up when you beat a Heartless, because the Heartless are the Heart. When you beat them you vanquish the Darkness, but the Heart remains there. At least with the Keyblade.

Sorry I think you misunderstood me hearts only come out of artificial heartless

they do not come out of the pure blood heartless Kill the pure bloods and you will see

the pure bloods include: Shadows, Neo Shadows, Darkside, Invisible, and the darkballs

when those heartless are defeated they just poof into black dust

but thanx for the unbirth/dream explanation

Sephysora

Unbirths have something to do with souls. I believe they died out because they were caused by the great keyblade war and then died because there were still keybladers left. I think just another mad experiment by Some evil guy

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
The three elements that compose life...the heart, the soul, the body.
When life loses the heart, what happens to the leftover soul and body?

I like your theory but dreams dont seem to fit in the kh universe it mainly focuses on soul body and heart light and darkness.
Maybe im taking this report to seriously but i think dreams cant but what unbirths are

Captain Garlock

Wow
Wasnt the first level of Kh sora DREAMING?
Wasnt roxas dreaming about sora while he was in twilight town?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like your theory but dreams dont seem to fit in the kh universe it mainly focuses on soul body and heart light and darkness.
Maybe im taking this report to seriously but i think dreams cant but what unbirths are

I never said the Soul left the Body. Dreams can be perceived as the Soul temporarily leaving the body only to return to it, while being connected to it still all along.
When either Darkness or Light interfere, however, the Soul becomes an Unbirth, and the Dreamer cannot wake up.

I agree. They dont dream in Kh

Says who?
They also don't really sleep unless they need to have their Memories fixed, apparently, seeing how Sora effectively went through KH only by stepping through save points.

Wow
Wasnt the first level of Kh sora DREAMING?
Wasnt roxas dreaming about sora while he was in twilight town?

This falls in with the part of the theory using Unbirths to explain the Keyblades in a way by concept, though I don't think it has too much to do with it, at least for Roxas. That can be taken mostly as Namine helping him remember wielding the Keyblade - seeing how she was there at the time.
It can hold for Sora though, if you say Unbirths are part of how you can explain Keyblades - which also adds up, seeing how apparently the Key-bearers disappeared after BBS - right along with the Unbirths.
Sora had Ven.
Riku had it given to him by Terra.
And Mickey got his Keyblade back when the Unbirths were still around.
All those add up with a possible relation between Unbirths and Keyblades, but I'm not going too much into that since there isn't hardly anything I can use to back it up save for circumstances.

Captain Garlock

I getcha but the point of that interview was to show something.
The human only has 3 parts.
And im pretty sure dreams canr fit into this.
We know unbirths almost have to be made of humans (or something that has to be made)but the thing is dreams have only a small part in the kh world.
I like your theory and im kinda leaning on it but that interview makes me think otherwise seeing as how dreams would have been an important part of a human as ansem would have said.

Rix

:)
Awards
LOL at people that is saying that dreams doesn't seem to fit in in the KH universe. It makes perfectly sense to me.

Captain Garlock

Im going by the ansem report clearly if dreams were such a big part wouldnt ansem have listed as an important part?

Rix

:)
Awards
Maybe, maybe not. Maybe Ansem actually haven't studied EVERYTHING. Or there are some other reports of him scattered around. (Here we go again)

Captain Garlock

Im not going to argue with you.
Im pretty sure if mickey and ansem talked it would have came up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back