• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream a little Dream - Unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That, and we have Sleeping Beauty, dreaming away...that could pertain to the Unbirths as well, if this theoy is true.

I thought about it as well. Who knows, they just might use the Unbirths to explain Aurora :O
If Maleficent wanted to turn Santa Claus into a Heartless, maybe she made Aurora dream an Unbirth.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I thought about it as well. Who knows, they just might use the Unbirths to explain Aurora :O
If Maleficent wanted to turn Santa Claus into a Heartless, maybe she made Aurora dream an Unbirth.

Pertaining to this whole "Maleficent using Aurora" idea..

Maybe only those of pure heart can dream Unbirths?

It sounds unlikely, due to the assumed mass amounts of Unbirths we'll be fighting, but that could be one of the reasons why Maleficent wants those of pure heart..

She said that, with the Princesses, she could rule the world. Having tons of Unbirths at her disposal, or creating a more powerful one from the Princesses, would qualify.

Or, perhaps the Princesses are simply being used for opening Kingdom Hearts, like in KH1.

Either way.

The Enchanted

SA, I am impressed.

But just to point this out, Sora, Donald, and Goofy and Jiminy Cricket are a sleep for about a year and they didn't make any Unbirths. Unless, Xion is an Unbirth, specifically Sora's, but you said Ven is Sora's Unbirth.

And if the Unbirths are created through sleep, than why wouldn't everyone who sleeps, generate an Unbirth.

Personally I believe the Unbirths are connected to memory, seeing that all three games have the memory concept in them. Anyway, I like your theory it is very convincing and fun to read.

~The Enchanted

Rix

:)
Awards
SA, I am impressed.

But just to point this out, Sora, Donald, and Goofy and Jiminy Cricket are a sleep for about a year and they didn't make any Unbirths. Unless, Xion is an Unbirth, specifically Sora's, but you said Ven is Sora's Unbirth.

And if the Unbirths are created through sleep, than why wouldn't everyone who sleeps, generate an Unbirth.

Personally I believe the Unbirths are connected to memory, seeing that all three games have the memory concept in them. Anyway, I like your theory it is very convincing and fun to read.

~The Enchanted
I guess that something happened in BBS that has prevented the unbirths to appear in the future...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SA, I am impressed.

Spankyu X3

But just to point this out, Sora, Donald, and Goofy and Jiminy Cricket are a sleep for about a year and they didn't make any Unbirths.

Because it's not sleep as in "good night~", it's something which is the equalevant of falling into the Darkness to create a Heartless. Their sleep, while special, doesn't add up with this.
And as Rixam stated, BBS changed the rules of the games. So I'm blaming Unbirths not existing anymore on that.

Unless, Xion is an Unbirth, specifically Sora's, but you said Ven is Sora's Unbirth.

I personally don't think she's an Unbirth.

Because it's not that simple of a sleep. It's possibly affected by the Kingdom Hearts they're trying to reach in BBS.

Personally I believe the Unbirths are connected to memory, seeing that all three games have the memory concept in them.

The first one didn't have it.
The Second One had it as an after-effect from CoM but otherwise left it unattended.
CoM was the one that really dug into it, and Days will pick up on it, but out of the games we have today, only CoM.

Anyway, I like your theory it is very convincing and fun to read

Thank you very much X3

perhaps it has to do with the appearance of KH/ just guessing

Ya, 's what I think made the "sleep" happen. That's why MX is going after it, making him possibly a good guy.

The Enchanted

I guess that something happened in BBS that has prevented the unbirths to appear in the future...

That's certainly possible.

I'll make theory on the Unbirhts, after I finish my other trailer analysis.

EDIT:
The first one didn't have it.
The Second One had it as an after-effect from CoM but otherwise left it unattended.
CoM was the one that really dug into it, and Days will pick up on it, but out of the games we have today, only CoM.

Sorry for not being clear, I meant the three side stories.

~The Enchanted

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I just realized, the whole "Princessess" theme fits well into "dreams".

Dreams coming true...

only turning to hideous creatures.

Amusingly ironic.

That, and we have Sleeping Beauty, dreaming away...that could pertain to the Unbirths as well, if this theoy is true.
Yeah, maybe Terra has to fight an Un birth and protect Aurora's body from her own Unbirth! Anyway I agree with this theory. I hope it's what Nomura has planned

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for not being clear, I meant the three side stories.

Can't argue with that.
Keep in mind though that Dreams are based on what we remember.
Quoting CoM -
A scattered Dream that's like a far off Memory,
A far off Memory that's like a scattered Dream.
This is actually hinting that Dreams and Memories are not exactly one and the same, but close enough in relation and work both-ways.
Lining the pieces up - remembering a Dream since that's hard to do.
Dreams are related to Memories, just are still different.

Yeah, maybe Terra has to fight an Un birth and protect Aurora's body from her own Unbirth!

...so it's their fault she slept for a 100 or some years! they killed the only way to wake her up!
Or alternatively really did wake her up by beating her Unbirth.
:)

Anyway I agree with this theory. I hope it's what Nomura has planned

Spankyu! X3

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
This is pure genius...I knew dreaming had at least something to do with it but I never gave it much thought You really think out of the box! My hat is off to this theory....

Dark_Dragon

I'm helping Sora bop the Heartless on the head
Hmmm, interesting.

It makes sense, and you've backed it all up well.

Plus it goes perfectly with the title.

Just thinking along the lines of dreaming: in Cinderella's world, may the background music possibly be "A dream is a wish your heart makes" etc.

Coz it would make sense if the dream thing is correct- "the dream that you wish will come true" Which kinda fits in with an unbirth being a dream.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmmm, interesting.

It makes sense, and you've backed it all up well.

Plus it goes perfectly with the title.

Just thinking along the lines of dreaming: in Cinderella's world, may the background music possibly be "A dream is a wish your heart makes" etc.

Coz it would make sense if the dream thing is correct- "the dream that you wish will come true" Which kinda fits in with an unbirth being a dream.

Hm. Interesting. Might I use that to add to the theory? :D
Just like Strong Hearts, when they become Heartless, leave behind Nobodies, Strong Hearts, when Falling Asleep, create Unbirths.
Can I please use this? :3

Cissy

Bronze Member
Spankyu! X3

Then someone says "Your Rectum!"

Some friend of mine told me that one.

Backeth to topiceth.

By sleep, your obviously not refering to normal, everyday, sleep...

Now, there's one thing I found interesting that Nomura said one time.

He was explaining how, if a Heartless is killed before it's nobody has died, that the heart that's released "goes into a state of suspension" or something along those lines. Where, basically, it has no where to go, and is just wandering..

I'm wondering if this sleep you talk of could be connected to that.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm wondering if this sleep you talk of could be connected to that.

Seeing how Heartless are based on Unbirths and were not around at the time, I think it's possible the process "evolved" into it eventually, only because of events in BBS the original process stopped and we were left with Heartless.
That would fall nicely with what you said, though :O

D

Drakzen

Ok just read the entire theory it was interesting and i was also thinking the new enemy would be the soul or somthing on the line but ven being sora's dream would'nt be posible would it because if i read it corectly the only time a dreamer is created is when someone goe's into a deep sleep and cannot wake up which only really happens when the heartless and nobody are born which means that sora's dreamer is not ven because ven already exists or existed when roxas was created and sora became a heartless.
oh and if anybody has thought of this but king micky has all the answers xD because he witnesed the thing between master zahonort or however you spell it and the chasers so whatever is going on king micky has full knowledge of and in a way is pulling the strings to make sure that sora and friends arnt caught unaware. and i also want to know what happens to terra ven and aqua after this new game are they in k2 and kh1 somewhere and will they play a part in kh3 all i know is this game series is getting exciting to bad i dont have a ds and my phone will prob be to s**t for the game on the mobile xD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
the only time a dreamer is created is when someone goe's into a deep sleep and cannot wake up which only really happens when the heartless and nobody are born which means that sora's dreamer is not ven because ven already exists or existed when roxas was created and sora became a heartless.

Heartless and Nobodies came after Unbirths ceased to be.
Also, I'm assuming Hearts strong enough to be Keyblade Masters can be Dreamers while Awake, as is the case with MX if you say DS is his Unbirth.

oh and if anybody has thought of this but king micky has all the answers xD because he witnesed the thing between master zahonort or however you spell it and the chasers so whatever is going on king micky has full knowledge of and in a way is pulling the strings to make sure that sora and friends arnt caught unaware.

He didn't seem too cooperative on sharing his knowledge XD

and i also want to know what happens to terra ven and aqua after this new game are they in k2 and kh1 somewhere and will they play a part in kh3 all i know is this game series is getting exciting to bad i dont have a ds and my phone will prob be to s**t for the game on the mobile xD

BBS is for the PSP.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It totally fits in with theme of sleep.
I found some bits confusing though, but I'm sort of an idiot, so stay with me.
You are saying that the Dreamers getting lost and their souls being seperate from their bodies results in an Unbirth, right? So is the body still sleeping somewhere, or can the Unbirth (the soul, right?) roam free from the body while still being "connected"? And you say Kingdom Hearts caused the people to start dreaming in the first place?

Siru Drawoh

Awards
Wow o_O That theory actually made me log in to say how great this theory is! I know it probably doesn't mean much coming from a lowly member with no rep and under 100 posts but seriously, this thing is awesome! I mean yeah, it has a few holes but only a few. This is actually the only theory that has kept my attention all the way through! Every post you make always seems to pwn! You are a god among mortals!:drool:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You are saying that the Dreamers getting lost and their souls being seperate from their bodies results in an Unbirth, right? So is the body still sleeping somewhere, or can the Unbirth (the soul, right?) roam free from the body while still being "connected"? And you say Kingdom Hearts caused the people to start dreaming in the first place?

The Unbirth, I think, is possibly an odd mixture between the Soul and the Heart, yet without it truly leaving the body. Thus Unbirth instead of Death.
Think Aurora.
Whether or not the Dreamer will actually need to sleep depends on his strength of Heart - possibly being the case with MX and Sora or Ven (Dreaming each other). This would be the Pre-KH1 equal of creating a Nobody.

And KH is what makes everything happen. The Heartless want it, the Nobodies want it, we were never told anything about limitations to its powers (because we were never told what its powers are beyond "amazing" and "omnipotent".
This actually falls in with the legend Kairi's Grandmother told her (though it does make it amusing, seeing how he'd have told her this at about the same time BBs was happening) - perhaps Falling Asleep was the result of fighting over the Light - not quite able to turn into a Heartless, yet still not without effect.

You are a god among mortals!:drool:

Thank you, thank you ^_________^

royaljminnis

Ok I enjoyed reading im just a little confused.. what exactly happens to the body of the dreamer?

Does the body remain or does the dream/unbirth replace the body?

also this reminds me of the world ends with you?.. noise = peoples thoughts

one more thing is it safe to assume that if this theory where correct that the unbirth are nightmares not just dreams...

but negative dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back