• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream A Little Dream ~ KH3D Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Only twelve more days until Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] is released in North America. The two-year wait from its reveal at E3 2012 has been long and arduous, but we’re almost to the finish line! The waits for magazine scans late in the night, the excitement over new trailers and world reveals, all of the theories people would make; everything made the journey here one heck of a ride. Some of you have already spoiled the game, and others have been hiding your eyes from everything related to the new installment, but the one thing you all have in common is your desire to own the game.

We know there are many of you who won’t be getting the game July 31st 2012. You might not have a 3DS, money to buy the game, time to play it, or just want to wait for whatever reason.

Kingdom Hearts Insider is here to help you, but all we have is one request! It’s a fair trade, really. For (1) copy of the NTSC compatible version of Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] for the Nintendo 3DS and (1) copy of the Brady Games Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Signature Series Guide, we want you to make a Dream Eater team!

Now, now! Before you decide whatever we’re asking isn’t worth it, you can make your Dream Eater team whatever you want. Want to have Jafar as your main character and a Prize Pod Unversed as his Dream Eater? Sure! Batman with a banana as his weapon? No problem! Want to write us a poem about how perfect your team is? Perfect! Go outside of the boxes or even make it animated! The template is mandatory in order to enter, but is free for you to mess with as you please!

All you have to do is use our template and follow the following rules:
  • Must be a resident of the United States or Canada
  • Must submit a completed Dream Eater Team card
  • No lewd images or comments on the card

The cards will be judged on creativity, humor, and originality. We will then pick three of the best and choose two winners at random, one of which will receive their very own copy of Kingdom Hearts 3D and the other to receive the guide.

Here is an example made by our very own Souji Seta to get you started!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Upload your card to an image hosting site (like Photobucket or Imgur) as either a PNG or JPG file, and submit your entries to Sign, Master Spockanort, Souji Seta or Chaser through PM or send an email to us at kingdomheartsinsider on gmail by August 15th, 2012 at 10:00 AM PST. Winners will be announced the same day, so be sure to get your entry in as soon as possible!

If you have any questions, you may leave them here in this thread or contact us personally through the methods above!

Also, don't forget to submit something for our Kingdom Hearts 3D Countdown!

Last edited:

bleachmagic

Ok i have a question are we allowed to choose 2 nemisis's since were going to have 2 players?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm sorry I couldn't come up with a better name Ethy xD

I don't really know what to do for mine since Seta's is so kickass.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
One question:

birthday???

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I would enter but I already have the Mark of Mastery edition coming my way and I'm not too concerned about the strategy guide sooooo.... yeah....

I do look forward to the entries though; maybe we'll get some funny ones. :3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to enter~ I had a lot of fun making the back cover for the last contest.

Is the size limit the size of the template you gave us?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Going to do this to make up for the fact that I didn't enter the back cover contest~ <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm going to enter~ I had a lot of fun making the back cover for the last contest.

Is the size limit the size of the template you gave us?

Nope! You can make it smaller or blow it up if it fits your needs. Just make sure we can still see and read anything you put on it :3

Going to do this to make up for the fact that I didn't enter the back cover contest~ <3

Yeah! That's the spirit!

This is such an awesome idea! I would enter just for kicks. I don't even need the reward.

Thank Seta for it~ He's the one who made the template and had the idea!

MardukKurios

I live in Germany, so I can't join, but there is a question which really interests me.

That picture of Lightning, is this original or did someone made this? It looks a Lightning Version of Kingdom Hearts.
Good luck for all participants!

ff789n10

What a cool idea. Is it alright that I sent both an email and a PM? Just want to make sure you get it.

Back