• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream A Little Dream ~ KH3D Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Guys, I've not received many submissions yet. Come on, this is a fun competition, I'm sure you can whip something up!

Awards
I might submit something if I get a REALLY good idea....

I should get hyped on coffee or something.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I would do this but since I only have a basic understanding of computers I'm kinda lost. Is this a photoshop type of thing or what? Like, what are you supposed to use to edit your template?

Sorry if my questions come across as ignorant or whatever, but I would like to participate.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I would do this but since I only have a basic understanding of computers I'm kinda lost. Is this a photoshop type of thing or what? Like, what are you supposed to use to edit your template?

Sorry if my questions come across as ignorant or whatever, but I would like to participate.

Photoshop makes it pretty simple if you have it. But with programs like Microsoft Publisher and I think one person even made it on Word, you can copy and paste photos over top of the spaces on the template and put a text box over the description area. Try and find any program you can get to edit it. I think there's even some online image editing websites where you can add new photos to an existing image and text.

Mr.Tai

Sorry to bother but, uh, do we only use the kh image stock for the template or am I allowed to draw the characters from scratch?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You're allowed to fill in the blanks with whatever images you choose! We only ask that you please use our template for the convenience of both parties.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I finished mine on Mircrosoft Word and tried to print screen it (like you should) and save it as a jpeg, but for some reason my computer won't show it when I try to put it on the picture editing site I use. Any help?

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I finished mine on Mircrosoft Word and tried to print screen it (like you should) and save it as a jpeg, but for some reason my computer won't show it when I try to put it on the picture editing site I use. Any help?
Maybe you should use GIMP for this. It's like Photoshop, but free. Might have better luck with that.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Maybe you should use GIMP for this. It's like Photoshop, but free. Might have better luck with that.

The thing is, I suck at photoshop, which is why I wouldn't use that or the site Ethy posted a while back. I used this method before and I don't really know why it isn't working now.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The thing is, I suck at photoshop, which is why I wouldn't use that or the site Ethy posted a while back. I used this method before and I don't really know why it isn't working now.

You can always just send us the MS word file?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
You can always just send us the MS word file?

Nope, no need. Just sent my entry to Ethy a few seconds ago. I just had to save the file as a picture on Word and it showed up.

Mr.Tai

Do the characters have to be in the boxes or can they be drawn outside their boxes as long as the characters are on the template, sorry to bother >.<

Claire-Farron

Could we make one just to make one? because I would like to do one but I don't want it to be considered as an entry because I already have DDD on pre-order.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If you want, go right ahead~ :3

Back