• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream A Little Dream ~ KH3D Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There also seems to be a bit of an issue with receiving entries so please upload your card to an image hosting website as either a PNG or JPG file, then send us the link~

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Wow, this is pretty awesome. So are we limited to the template provided to us or can we make our own??

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
There also seems to be a bit of an issue with receiving entries so please upload your card to an image hosting website as either a PNG or JPG file, then send us the link~

Yes.

And if cannot access an image website hosting site, attach at as one of the file types Spockanort said above within your email.

I've already had to reply to a couple of you who sent it to me in file types I can't access.

Beardman

So if we enter, and we only want the guide, are we just out of luck if we get chosen for the game?

And one more thing, where did that render of Lightning come from in the example card?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
So if we enter, and we only want the guide, are we just out of luck if we get chosen for the game?

And one more thing, where did that render of Lightning come from in the example card?

ummm you win both. it clearly says the game and the guide. you could always give the game away or sell it if you're already receiving a copy. *shrugs*

Beardman

ummm you win both. it clearly says the game and the guide. you could always give the game away or sell it if you're already receiving a copy. *shrugs*

Ah. I must have read it incorrectly. (I read what was on the front page of the site.) Thought it said they'll choose the three best, choose two randomly and one gets the game, one gets the guide.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Ah. I must have read it incorrectly. (I read what was on the front page of the site.) Thought it said they'll choose the three best, choose two randomly and one gets the game, one gets the guide.

No worries; this is why you ask questions. :3

Now the question I have for you is... are you going to make a serious entry or a silly one? :D

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

No you're right. That's how we will choose the winners.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Okay now I'm just confused. Maybe the first post should be fixed to reflect that, since it seems it's rather unclear.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The cards will be judged on creativity, humor, and originality. We will then pick three of the best and choose two winners at random, one of which will receive their very own copy of Kingdom Hearts 3D and the other to receive the guide.

It's pretty clear to me. I don't think it needs to be rephrased, does it?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just to clear things up, it's exactly that Beardman! We'll select the three best from everyone's entries, randomly choose two and one will win the game while the other will win the guide.

It's pretty clear to me. I don't think it needs to be rephrased, does it?

You stealth edited and dun confused them.

Nikki+Riku

I have a question. I'm not entering but for contests like this, why is it for only U.S and Canada residents? What about the countries near there? For instances, I live in the Bahamas; you may have a contest that I may want to enter but because of my area, I can't. So why only U.S and Canada residents?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In regards to this contest, the copy of Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] we will be giving away is the North American version. Due to the 3DS' region locking, we had to unfortunately limit the participants to only regions that will be able to play it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not to mention how much more it costs to ship further than the US and Canada. It is only for this contest, though, since the rest of our contests are usually international. Look out for our future giveaways, though!

Back