• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drammatica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite track?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ngc50

Awards
OK, I just listened to all the drammatica tracks, and I gotta say, they were all AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
13th Anthalogys my new favorite kingdom hearts song, but i gotta see who agrees. bet 13th anthologys gonna win by a long shot.

EagleDelta1

I'll agree - both Destati and The 13th Anthology are sweet, but I have to say that The Other Promise is the best of the KH songs, but the best of the Album goes to Somnus from FF vs 13

Detronilizer

The 13th Anthology all the way! I also loved how Twinkle Twinkle Holidays had a bit of Never Land Sky (Clocktower in KH1) in it.

Blue

home is where the heart is
What's so great about The 13th Anthology?!I listened to it once,but found it not quite as appealing as The Other Promise.That,of course,remains my favourite song by far.

D

Divine Light

I love the 13th Anthology and the Other Promise. The 13th Anthology just brings this sense of power and awe to the Organization and makes them seem even cooler than before. the Other Promise is so sad and awesome that it is just amazing.

I think the 13th Anthlogy is so powerful and amazing that I like it more

The Other Promise is so sad and has amazing moments in the song that you just get caught up in it.

Last edited:

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I love The 13th Anthology and The Other Promise. I love how The 13th has most of the Org songs in it. And The Other Promise was just done beautifully; I like it more than the one in the game. But all the songs were done beautifully overall! 2 thumbs waaay up. lol;D

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
WTF happened?!?!? haha What?? It double posted it for some reason... Sorry,

So you triple post?

We have a smart one here.

And Destati is still awesome, and all of it's variants.

The others are pretty cool though too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back