• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drama and Action Films

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Since there are already two threads about Horror and Comedy films I decided I should do a thread about Drama and Action films so I wouldn't have to create two. This is a place where you can talk about all of your favorite Dramas and Actions, I think I have stated my two in my sig, but I will say them here anyway.

Drama:Whats Eating Gilbert Grape

Action:Kill Bill(both volumes)

Comrade

How can you choose a favorite for such a pious category as "drama"? All drama means is that it isn't a comedy. And who bothers putting things in genres? Alot of films don't have a genre at all (Being John Malkovich).

Comrade

You just want the attention that you would have gotten if you had made it to the "favorite movie" thread first, so you just eliminated the possibility of comedy. Attention whore!

Comrade

Do you? You clearly stated in the thread title that you want to talk about "drama". Now you're saying that you want to discuss comedy. Make up your mind. All I said was that drama is everything that ISN'T comedy. That's the vast majority of films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back