• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon Malefecient

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi_sora

What LVL did you beat Drago Malefecient in? Im in lvl 45 and ALMOST beat her...But I died because I ran out of potions and had no magic.

Ultima Riku

There's this tree branch on the walls, which you can go high up. Have Donald/Goofy/Beast attack her, and stay up until your bored or she has low HP.

K

Kairi_sora

Thanks, i'll have to try that
redface.gif

L

Litwolf689

I was either at level 43 or 44 when I beat her. I took me the better part of an hour or 2. ^_^

I summoned (sp?) Tinkerbell so that I would not have to worry about my health and then I just kept wacking at her head until she would flame or something and then I run away. I lost track of the times I died but I eventually killed her.

Good luck beating her!

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
2 hours?! It took me less than 10 minutes. Stay under the dragon, when you have a chance ATTACK. Heal now and again. Bam bam dead.

L

Litwolf689

VersionX said:
2 hours?! It took me less than 10 minutes. Stay under the dragon, when you have a chance ATTACK. Heal now and again. Bam bam dead.

10 min? You're the master, I bow down to you *bows*

What can I say? I really suck at video games. ^_^

cecil the great

Yeah I kinda used that appaorch, I think I was around LV 50 or 55. I don't remember too long ago to remember.

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb
Heh. I feel kind of weird. Why? Because I was at level 100 when I beat her. So, I beat her my first time. *scratches back of neck* I'm one of those people that can't stand NOT leveling up. So, she was pretty easy for me, but at your level, I agree: use Tink--she really helps. And here's a tip: hold out the battle. I spent 1 1/2 hours on the ice titan because I refused to die. 1 1/2 hours on ONE battle. I didn't die or anything. Just hold out the battle, and be patient. Yup. SO, good luck, although, by this time, you probably already beat her, huh? *giggles to self*

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I was lvl 45 and beat her in like 5-8 minutes (wanst counting but it defidently wasnt longer then 10 min.) in expert mode. Mainly beat the living crap out of her, When I needed to heal (1/2-3/4 hp left) I glided towards the vines and let Donald and goofy attack her. I would heal them then too. Then, I would glide back and pound her to death again. And repeat until dead.. Its really not that hard, took me 1 try.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
ummmm. i was like Lv 50 and it took me less than a hour and i think i beated her in my 1st or 2nd try

Last edited:
Awards
I was about lvl 44 or so and did it in about 10-15 minutes, tops? I used Genie as well considering how you can use him from the trees. Ya, genie was through then I went and bashed her shukk in so freaking hard!!!... *calms down* But it was difficult.

R

Ramatsu

Guys, let me be the first to tell you this. And I say it honestly, not to be mean, but... damn... You all suck at boss fights. I was level 32 and it only took me ONE try to beat her. Am I like the ONLY PERSON who found out you can jump up on her back and attack? Or was I the only one who tried that? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back