• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon Ball MMORPG??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I just found out about this and blah. It was announced in February and I haven't seen one piece of news since then...

Can anyone tell me the status of development and when it might come to the U.S. or something?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^Eh there is no reviews or anything for it. Nigs better come out with something soon.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
If I remember correctly, it's only going to come out in Japan in quite a long while. So the North American release date must be even longer. You could always just wikipedia it anyway...

In any case, this game interests me. I've never played an MMORPG before, but I wouldn't mind this being my first.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
It's over 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would play and I would be a Namekian because no one likes Cucumbers. D':

Nah, this looks pretty cool. I wonder how something like this would play though. I'll have a look see on Google and Youtube later.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Dbo_keyv1.jpg

Eh. I don't know what to say. When I see some gameplay, I'll put my judgment down.
Toriyama is contributing to and supervising the story, so hopefully, the story will be good.

I still wish they would have kept Saiyans as a playable race.
Even though everyone would go crazy with saiyan characters.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
C urrently with no gameplay to go on, I'm just gonna say I'm terrified of people who might get addicted to a point where they think they're still in the game.

Imagine these 40 year olds, running through the streets acting like complete idiots. Of course we do have names for that. "Neds" and "Chavs".

Benjewman

I really have no opinion. I think it could go either really well or really bad. And there's nothing on this game yet, so I can't even make any sort of judgement on gameplay, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back