• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon Age: Prophesy's of the Wicked

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

Whats up My name is Abs, this is my Dragon Age RP. I hope you Enjoy

Two Hundred years have passed since the last Blight, The Warden Commander and all of those that allied themselves have died. Since the passing the world has taken a hard turn for the worst.Ferelden is on its last legs. Corruption in Politics is so prevelant that anything different would be culture shock, Crime is so high that people are living in constant fear of being robbed or worse killed. The Dalish have all but been destroyed by the humans, few remain. City Elves have gained little advance towards equality with humans and other races. As for the Dwarves, Orzammar has been destroyed, they changed kings so often that the kingdom itself fell under constant tyranny. The other dwarves live in forgotten Thaigs or on the surface as Merchants, Mercenaries, Body Guards, and the unfortunate have been reduced to working the mines, due to a lack of coin or luck. Human's are destroying what little remains of their past culture. Political Figures have stripped so many privileges from humans in fear of Civil war, Merchants are forced to sell weapons in secrecy. Underneath all the muck and mire, there IS talk of Civil War. There is an organization that is underground presently. This Organization is called Tribute They fight the wrongs that are constantly forced on the public, their location is unknown. The government leaders are so threatened by this group (particularly Vincent Thyros the new Viscount) that a counter group has been created called Halt they however are bold about their location, they are set up in a huge estate just outside Denerim.

On top of all this mayhem there is an uprising of Darkspawn. They are getting bad enough that people with families are dying. Typically Darkspawn can be found attacking hobos and outcasts. This is no longer the case. Action must be taken to find out if another Blight is underway. Tribute has also taken this matter under their wing. The world is crumbling under many evils; Darkspawn, Government, Halt, Mercenaries, Bandits. All these things that plagued our ancestors have gotten stronger and more corrupt. THIS is the time for liberation, THIS is the time for truth, THIS is the time for Heros to emerge and take back the world we all love so dearly. Are you Man/ Woman enough to take up sword or staff and drive the evils back to the hell they crawled out of.

RULES
Once you post your temp, on the top put "I have read and accept the rules"

No Powerplaying

No GodModding

Character must begin at level 1, unless I approve otherwise.

Opening Character limit is at 2. (more can be added later, again unless I allow you more)

No Machine Gunning (posts must be at least a paragraph, that means 4-8 sentences)

Must Be ACTIVE (do NOT sign up if you will only post once or twice a week, we need more)

Ability Gaining will be a gradual thing not three at once

NO user to user fighting (fighting = banned)

NO RACISM

Keep posts clean and INTERESTING, watch language, no F-bomb.

Characters must be believable ( ex:they cant fall out of the sky and be gods gift to man)

DO NOT cause discord. This is a Friendly rp, if you are naturally a jerk to ppl then dont bother, I want people that love rp'ing not name-calling and hatefulness. Ignorance to these rules will result in being banned.

TEMP Skeleton

Name:

Race: ( Human, Elf, Dwarf, Qunari)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-W-fnOf1-9yo/TWXw6E94bgI/AAAAAAAAABQ/FxFPBREQrmw/s1600/Da2_races.jpg

Public Status / job: ( Rich nobleman, poor whelp, bounty hunter, assassin, apostate, circle mage, city guard, templar, dalish, city elf, part of the Qun, Tal- Vishoth ( Qun outcast mercenaries if you will), Warden recruit, etc.... (may create other status or job if approved)

Class: ( Warrior (sword and shield or two handed), Rogue (dual swords or bow), Mage (staff of particular element)

Current Abilities: (must be derived from the game, can be altered, but to alter it needs approval) (must start as a level 1 unless approved otherwise)

Weapon: (staff, sword, shield, etc..)

Personality/ Preference: (what is your character like, and do they like men or women or both)

Appearance: (what do you look like, clothes, jewelry, etc...)

Bio: How you came to be in the story plot, where did you come from, etc...

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Name: Haley Arithari

Race: Elf

Public Status / job: poor Dalish, Keepers First

Class: Mage

Current Abilities: Chain Lightning, Heal

Weapon: Enchanted Ironbark Staff (electricity)

Personality/ Preference: Haley is soft spoken, she doesn't keep eye contact, Strong mage but has low self esteem. She likes both, human women facinate her, they are so curvy.

Appearance: Haley is a skinny, healthy girl. She wears a yellow and black robe, the original robes from the past were to restricting. Despite tradition Haley wears a robe that has slits up to the upper thigh and is cut to the mid thigh. The top is changed too, it is cut lower and is baggy in the front to where it bunches together. Haley wears comfortable shoes that match her robes. She also wears fingerless gloves all black.

Bio: Haley was chosen as a small child to be the new Keeper. She was trained all of her life to take this position. It wasnt untill Reaver bandits attacked her camp and killed everyone while her and her lover were out looking for Ironbark for new staves. Upon returning her lover went into a frenzy and attacked the Reavers. Haley could but sit and watch as they lobbed his head off and kicked him over. She knew there was nothing left, luckily she had already packed a couple changes of robes and some food. She also had her staff with her, as was customary when venturing into forest. Haley waited till the Reavers left then she ran to her dead lover, she took him and buried him and all the bodies she could find, planting a tree over each one. She then took her lovers sword and the Keepers staff and wrapped them in a long strip of cloth (separately). After this she set out to find someone, anyone. She needed a friend, but who could she trust?

Name: Ataash

Race: Qunari
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-W-fnOf1-9y.../Da2_races.jpg

Public Status / job: Tamassran (teacher)

Class: Warrior/Two-Handed weapon

Current Abilities: Mighty Blow, Pommel Strike, Rally

Weapon: Two Handed Silverite broad-sword (boosts attack speed 8 %)
http://images.wikia.com/dragonage/images/8/84/Hayders_razor.jpg (nevermind the name, it looks like this)

Personality/ Preference: Ataash likes few even fewer men, Quiet yet Bold, determined, loner.

Appearance: (http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2427/qunari.jpg) Ataash has very few differences from the picture. Her bust is a good deal larger, and her hips are more curvy. (she is more "womanly") Also her hair is down to her mid back, it is still pulled back like that just longer, she also has red in her hair in streaks. It signifies her separation from the Qun.

Bio: Ataash was born into the Qun, she has hated it all her life, she wanted to fight amongst the men but being a woman she was banned from ever doing so, and given the task of teacher. She stayed within the Qun until she was 22. She then promptly left one night after getting a severe beating from a male Qunari that she wouldnt mate with. Ever since then she hasnt looked back. She fights all those that oppose her. The first to die was a city guard is some small town not marked on the map. She was exausted after traveling for three days. Upon entering the city (in the dead of night) she walked past the guard, he said they didnt let horn heads into their city. He laid hands on her and tried to lead her out. She was willing to go till he 'touched' her while still pushing her long after leaving the gate. His friends had laughed buy she didnt see it coming. He intended to do dark things. She nearly realized this too late. He had his dagger to her throat and told her she would be a good little filthy horn head and do as he said. She reached up as to 'caress his face' she did it ever so slowly, he didnt expect it when she dug her fingers into his throat and ripped his throat out in one go.
His face was priceless, he looked so shocked, she hated men they were pigs. After that day Ataash has lived in the woods alone in a cottage she built all on her own.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Name: Huey Hibari

Race: Human

Public Status / job: Bodyguard of a rich noblewoman so he’s in the middle money wise
Class: Rouge (dual swords)

Current Abilities:
Dual weapon training
Backstab
Rush
Personality/ Preference: Likes Woman
Huey is a pretty outgoing person. He's not a loud person but he is brave and charges head on into things. Huey is fairly smart, observant of any situation he's in while pretending otherwise.

Appearance: Huey is a 5'9 african with dark brown eyes. Currently he’s wearing a black shirt, dark blue pants and black boots his right arm covered in armor. Huey’s armor has a large, crescent moon shaped crest in the center of the shoulder area (colored gold) and long, segmented sections (each segment alternating between grey and gold) reaching all the way to the bottom of his hand. He also wears a grey, fingerless glove on his hand and what appears to be a grey gauntlet on his forearm, over the segmented armor, which also has small pieces of gold armor on it. Finally, his armored boots are grey and gold.
Here’s a picture (note that the colors are diffrent and the picture has no moon): http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/d/d4/Terra_Armor.png

Bio: Huey lives in Redcliffe village. He comes from a long line of bodyguards, serving the Moongaze family. The Moongaze family is the richest familys in all of Ferelden. Huey became the bodyguard of Isabella (the only daughter) of this family two years prior to the start of the rp. Despite spending as much time as possible with Bella, Huey also moonlights, taking on whatever odd job he has to in order to make some extra pocket money. The money paid to him for his bodyguarding services automatically goes to his parents. Meaning that if he doesn’t moonlight he will be poor. Bella found out about Huey’s side job and demanded to go with him. Huey refused at first and eventually the issue was overhead by the maids and the head of the house was told. Instead of being fired Huey was given a choice: Take Bella with him on his missions or don’t moonlight at all. With no way out Huey agreed to take her along. To make matters worse, if something were to happen to her on one of these missions....Huey would be executed.

Name: Isabella Moongaze

Public Status / job: Rich Noblewoman

Class: Mage (staff)

Current Abilities: Spell Sheild
Winter’s Grasp
Rock Armor
Weapon: Carved wooden staff. (Spirit)

Personality/ Preference: Likes Men
Isabella is a very proud, very bouncy person and enjoys playing around with people or just socializing. She’s always on the move doing something no matter what it may be. Happy to meet new people and to make her acquaintance with others she seems to be at her best when around friends or her bodyguard Huey. Izzy is very serious in battle however, abandoning her cheerful persona and crafting a far more dangerous, cold and ruthless one.

Appearance: 5ft exactly Izzy has long black hair with a white streak in the front and black eyes. She is currently wearing long red and gold robes with a golden crescent moon on the back of them.

Bio: Isabella comes from the Moongaze family. This family is the oldest and richest in Redcliffe and famous for their use of Spirit spells. For generations the Moongazes have been bodyguarded by the Hibaris, a not so rich family but a powerful one battlewise. Isabella is the daughter of the family head Joshua Moongaze and his wife Alexandra.
(NOT FINSHED. BIO TBA)

1Gannon1

Will the specialty classes you can get later in the game make appearances? I really want to at least EVENTUALLY make my character an arcane warrior and battle mage (the later of course is only in the awakening expansion pack).

Abhorsen

yes, eventually you can. but remember no overpowered characters. and you must start out with a level one person. and you are permitted three attacks, (basic) but yes eventually you will be able to get there.

1Gannon1

Name: Kage (kah-gey) Bladetip
race: Elf
Job: Apostate
Class: Mage
Current abilities: Fireball, Winter's Grasp, Lightning
Weapon: long blackened iron staff with runes on it (spirit)
Personality: Kage is mostly cool guy, and is roughly the personality opposite of morigan. He believes in the maker, but doesn't agree with the chantry on certain subjects such as the role of malificarum. Other than that difference, his beliefs are quite like leliana's, but he is unwelcome for his ideas about magic. He hates the circle with an even greater passion than anders or morrigan. But despite this, he still doesn't go around killing templars. He isn't evil, he just likes his freedom. He desparately wishes to become a grey warden, as if he did so they would not be aloud to hunt him down. He has tried to destroy his phylanctery, but was caught each time. He likes woman, and feels very uncomfortable around men who like other men.
Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080602015951/pathfinder/images/c/cd/Seltyiel.jpg minus the sword
Bio: Kage, unknown to the chantry, lives only a mile from the circle tower at lake callenhad. The only reason he hasn't been discovered is where he is. He is living in a back room at the inn known as "The Spoiled Princess" because he is friends with the new owner. Although his host is a bit weary about the magical experiments Kage conducts in that room, he is mostly agreeable. That could be because of the ten sovereigns he gave the innkeeper to keep his mouth shut. Kage grew up in the circle tower, but one day tricked his mentor to let him use some fire crystals for an experiment. He overcharged them to the point of blowing a hole in the tower and letting him out. He still has a strong will from his harrowing however, and although he sometimes makes deals with demons, he is always careful not to let them in.
Now however, Kage is looking to find out more about Tribute. If he can't become a grey warden, they are definately his second choice. He quickly found out about how a warden dies when he kills the archdemon, but realized how unlikely it was for him to have to kill it. He could find out how to do the warden ritual himself if he had to, for their talents would be important. All he knew was he needed lyrium and darkspawn blood.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I am making one...it's taking longer than I thought

1Gannon1

I hope this ends up as interesting as the original game. It was one of my favorites, but now I've beaten it with every possible class and race combination, so I want DA2. Is that one as good as origins? I heard the took out the race system.

Abhorsen

DA2 is awsome, the race is strictly human but it allows for way more story and it is freaking good. I have played and beaten both. It is worth the buy, I have played all three jobs. and they all rock.

Light

faster than
Awards
Name: Gregory Short
Public Status: (But not so publicaly known) Assassin
Class: Rogue (Dual Weapons)
Abilities: Dual Weapon Training
Dual Weapon Sweep
Dual Striking
Weapon: Sword
Personality/ Preferance: Sticks to his job and doesn't worry about casualties. The goal is to get the guy killed and recieve his pay. Anything else is an added bonus. Nothing really matters to him because he is used to working with anyone to get the job done.
Appearance: Gregory wears a long coat that is black and raches from his shoulder down to his ankles. A creamy grey shirt is covering his chest. Black leather boots are covering his feet.
Biography: TBF LATER!!!!

1Gannon1

Actually, I did human last when I played. Dwarves and elves seemed cooler, and human only had one possible beginning story unless you were a mage. My favorite beginning story was Dwarven Casteless. It seemed to have a lot more story to it than the others. I did dalish elf first though.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Looks Interesting, I might sign up for this.

1Gannon1

But one comment on the "No Racism" Rule. How in the world would we know eachother's race anyway? This is the internet! And if you mean based on our character's race, wouldn't it just fit in more with the story if there was racism towards elves?

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Its a general overall rule that Abs dosen't tolerate, something he won't put up with. Towards elves in the storyline? yeah that'll happen its part of the story (but lets not go bannanas)

Abhorsen

Light you are approved!! thanks for signing up.

Gannon just dont worry about it man, its just a rule. it pertains to the N word and racial slur. i wont tolerate that. obviously you arent going to do that so dont sweat it. thanks for signing up gannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back