• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

drag from my cigarette

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
This will be a match between Chromatic and myself.
Teaming is optional should him or myself pick up a running mate.

• This is a low-power character battle.
  • Users will join and use a single-armament.
  • non-continuum.
  • Stay away from non-projectile, astral, and mental skills here.

My character.

Name: Legan Geripita
Other Names: Legan. Gula.
Title: Longis Abyssi
Race: Demon
Birthplace: The Inferno - Third Circle(Gluttony)

Syndicate: The Devil's Saviours

Primordial Sin: Gluttony - Incarnation of Beelzebub.

Legan is a physical incarnation of Beelzebub. His attitude and powers are derived from his persona as he represents Gluttony. Legan's demeanor is always very calm and reserve, similar to Lust, but a continuation of otherworldly desires seem to shake him all around. Overall, he's an apathetic, mathematical Devil that has an appetite for not just food but lives and revels in the notions of wasting away and degrading under a bottomless sea of desire that aren't quite as strong and unrelenting as Avarice and Greed.

Devil's Arm(ament)
: Inanitas Grimoire -
A book that Legan carries around, and usually uses a bookmark to hold his page and place. The book admittedly is his prime and proud achievement as it manifests from its pages, blades that dangle, cut, and carve through even elegance and grace. Similar to how paper can be bent and manipulated in shape, the blades possess the similar malleability and can also be sharpened, repaired, and summoned in a chained effort.
Helldrive: [Bulzeeb](unavailable/not enough points)

• Bulzeeb helldrive is inaccessible

Physical Skills:

• As a devil, Legan posses a body with incredible durability and stamina.
  • Able to make lengthy jumps.
  • Using 5 pts. His physical strength enables him to lift about half of a ton.
  • Legan is a tactician and fights using mathematical equations.

Appearance: Legan(model)
He stands about five feet and eleven inches in height. Aside from his standard fetish for red and dread, he's dressed for the Syndicate's purposes. A black suit, tie, pants, and slick dress shoes. Often carrying a pack of cigarettes and lighter in his jacket pocket.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I'm going to. I've had a few things that got thrown onto the table IRL that I had to get done ASAP. I suspect I'll get a good cut of time this afternoon to get it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back