• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dra Maddila Lrnuhelmac (yht udran vihho cred)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Rana, E femm xiuda syho drehkc ehjumjehk Maddila. Cusa uv frelr femm pa vihho, cusa uv frelr crymm pa caneuic. Yc famm yc cusa udran vihho cred, pid yc vun huf, drec ec fryd ed crymm pa.

Tyo Uha:
Fa’na fydlrehk Yh Ehluhjaheahd Dnidr dutyo. Ur zuo. Fuf. . .Ym kuna ec y duum. . . E zicd mucd dra kysa. Drana ec hu fyo dra ayndr ec dryd pmia. Fryd dra vilg ec fnuhk fedr Yvnely? Vilg oui, Ym kuna! Vilg oui yht ouin daylranc! Vilg, E zicd mucd dra kysa ykyeh! E fyhhy csylg Ym kuna eh dra vyla fedr y pycapymm pyd. . .un y luf. . .E sicd ytsed, druikr, dryd lynduuh fyc bnaddo vihho. Pid dryd tuach’d sayh dryd Ym kuna kadc du aclyba rec vyda. Ra femm kad dra luf! Hu uha lynac ypuid ouin vilgehk daylranc! E naymmo tuh’d fyhhy ku du pyht duhekrd. Tyssed, drana’c cdemm rymv yh ruin uv lmycc mavd. Drec ec cu vilgehk punehk. E hajan hudelat ruf silr E liccat ehceta so rayt ihdem E fnuda ed tufh. Ur So kut, Ym kuna, fryd dra ramm tuac ouin get toehk ryja du tu fedr kmupym fynsehk? Oui yna cilr yh ycc! E tuh’d lyna ev ed ec y beldina uv y kekyhdel byhty pmycdehk y ruma drnuikr y ghekrd fedr y nyehpuf cbafat vnus ed’c suidr, ev dra beldina ec ihnamydat, E’s kuhhy red oui eh dra rayt fedr y vilgehk luf! Huf ra’c dammehk ic dryd rinnelyhac yna uin vyimd! Ra haatc du pa vilgehk yccyccehydat! Fro yna oui cilr yh ycc? Oui drehg ajanouha megac oui! Baubma fyhd oui du tea! E lyh’d pameaja drana’c cdemm dah sehidac uv lmycc mavd. Frah E kad rusa, E haat du ytt hyem lmebbanc du so yfacusa bulgadc. E muja so bulgadc. E caa oui, Ym kuna. Tnejehk ouin CIJ. Vilgehk robulneda. E mucd dra kysa. Vilg. Ceddehk uh Vamtcaeh’c raytbruhac ec naymmo sygehk so ycc rind. E yccisa drao’na Vamtcaeh’c, yd maycd. kuna meac! E lyh nayt dra knybr, yht ra meac! Fyo du ku Zylg! E ryda bubimyn getc. Drao ymm haat du tea. Buun bumyn paync.

Tyo Dfu:
VILG! Hu byndelimyn naycuh. Zicd vilg! Ym kuna ryc naymmo pek hucdnemc. Rec huca ech’d halaccynemo pek, pid kut, rec hucdnemc yna rika! Oui luimt tneja y dnyeh drnuikr druca dihhamc! Fryd dra ramm ec fnuhk fedr oui? Hu uha lynac ev oui’na fymgehk drnuikr yh yenbund! Oui’na netehk y vilgehk bmyha. Oebbea. Vilgehk yccruma. E caa oui lralgehk uid druca Lrehaca kioc. Dryd fyc y rika sylrada! Ed fyc yc muhk yc dryd kio’c mak. Vilg oui, Ym kuna. Oui’na yh umt ryped. Dryd’c vilgehk peycat! E bmufat ouin sus! E ryja hajan caah yhodrehk yc peycat yc drec vilgehk jetau. E mucd dra kysa. Yht huf ouin cecdan’c tayt. knayd. OUI YNA CILGEHk Y VILGEHk YDDAHDEUH RUIHT FRUNA!!! Crid dra vilg ib! Suna peyc! CDVilgI! Oui ryja rika suhgao aync! E fyhd du nyba oui eh dra drnuyd fedr y gheva! Ruf’c dryd vun yh ehluhjaheahd dnidr? Zylgycc. E tet dra nekrd drehk fedr oui vilgehk fruna uv y tyikrdan! Frah oui veht ran puto, damm fryd’c mavd uv ran du keja pylg so vilgehk LT’c! E muja so sicel. Vilg oui! Vilg oui! Vilg oui! Drana’c hudrehk fnuhk fedr lussihecs! Oui’na y duum! Dryd’c yd maycd 3 vilgehk beqamc, hud uha oui ycc! Huf fa’na pylg du dra vilgehk nejan ykyeh. Dryhg kut drec beala uv cred ec vehymmo vilgehk ujan.

Yc E fymg drnuikr dra jymmao uv dra crytuf uv taydr, E belg ib so luf, yht csylg Ym kuna eh dra vyla.
Haat ramb?
[MEHG]

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
You are terrible.

Very.

To the upguy: It's the nerdiest language ever.

Ym Kuna ec bnaddo silr zicd y duum. . .cu hu ynkisahdc rana.

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I left you the tools you need.

Please, don't judge me for what you do not know. I can talk however I wish.

Tetsaiken

Yes it is. Works great for me.
It was not when I first opened this thread.

NO CAKE FOR YOU

Further proof that you're a heathen. FFX is a Godsend, im -and most others- o.

It is not.

FFX's graphics were above par. That's all that game had. The battle system (including the EXTREMELY NOTORIOUS Sphere Grid), plot, character development, and generally gameplay blows. And don't even get me started on the main character.

I've played an hour of FFX when I bought it, and returned it shortly after. I want that hour back.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
kill yourselves right now there are like three of these threads

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Oui tu naymewa drec myhkiyka ec pycelymmo Ahkmecr fedr maddanc cfedlrat ynuiht. Ed ec hud aqyldmo pnemmeyhd hun yfacusa.

Landyehmo paddan dryh 1337. . .

kill yourselves right now there are like three of these threads

Howabout don't come here? Thanks.

Apollo

Silver Member
E ys jano denat, yht lyh'd gaab so aoac ubah. E fecr Dadcyegah y jano jano kuut tyo, yht E bnyo vun yhoputo dryd ryc du lnucc rec bydr.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Translated version.

Day One:
We’re watching An Inconvenient Truth today. Oh joy. Wow. . .Al gore is a tool. . . I just lost the game. There is no way the earth is that blue. What the fuck is wrong with Africa? Fuck you, Al gore! Fuck you and your teachers! Fuck, I just lost the game again! I wanna smack Al gore in the face with a baseball bat. . .or a cow. . .I must admit, though, that cartoon was pretty funny. But that doesn’t mean that Al gore gets to escape his fate. He will get the cow! No one cares about your fucking teachers! I really don’t wanna go to band tonight. Dammit, there’s still half an hour of class left. This is so fucking boring. I never noticed how much I cussed inside my head until I wrote it down. Oh My god, Al gore, what the hell does your kid dying have to do with global warming? You are such an ass! I don’t care if it is a picture of a gigantic panda blasting a hole through a knight with a rainbow spewed from it’s mouth, if the picture is unrelated, I’m gonna hit you in the head with a fucking cow! Now he’s telling us that hurricanes are our fault! He needs to be fucking assassinated! Why are you such an ass? You think everyone likes you! People want you to die! I can’t believe there’s still ten minutes of class left. When I get home, I need to add nail clippers to my awesome pockets. I love my pockets. I see you, Al gore. Driving your SUV. Fucking hypocrite. I lost the game. Fuck. Sitting on Feldsein’s headphones is really making my ass hurt. I assume they’re Feldsein’s, at least. gore lies! I can read the graph, and he lies! Way to go Jack! I hate popular kids. They all need to die. Poor polar bears.

Day Two:
FUCK! No particular reason. Just fuck! Al gore has really big nostrils. His nose isn’t necessarily big, but god, his nostrils are huge! You could drive a train through those tunnels! What the hell is wrong with you? No one cares if you’re walking through an airport! You’re riding a fucking plane. Yippie. Fucking asshole. I see you checking out those Chinese guys. That was a huge machete! It was as long as that guy’s leg. Fuck you, Al gore. You’re an old habit. That’s fucking biased! I plowed your mom! I have never seen anything as biased as this fucking video. I lost the game. And now your sister’s dead. great. YOU ARE SUCKINg A FUCKINg ATTENTION HOUND WHORE!!! Shut the fuck up! More bias! STFuckU! You have huge monkey ears! I want to rape you in the throat with a knife! How’s that for an inconvenient truth? Jackass. I did the right thing with you fucking whore of a daughter! When you find her body, tell what’s left of her to give back my fucking CD’s! I love my music. Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! There’s nothing wrong with communism! You’re a tool! That’s at least 3 fucking pixels, not one you ass! Now we’re back to the fucking river again. Thank god this piece of shit is finally fucking over.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I pick up my cow, and smack Al gore in the face.

Macabre

Gold Member
It is not.

FFX's graphics were above par. That's all that game had. The battle system (including the EXTREMELY NOTORIOUS Sphere Grid), plot, character development, and generally gameplay blows. And don't even get me started on the main character.

I've played an hour of FFX when I bought it, and returned it shortly after. I want that hour back.
Dra pyddma cocdas yht dra Cbrana knet fana ymnekrd.
knybrelc fana talahd vun dra BC2'c cdyhtyntc.

Ujanymm dra kysa fyc talahd, eh so ubeheuh.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Dra pyddma cocdas yht dra Cbrana knet fana ymnekrd.
knybrelc fana talahd vun dra BC2'c cdyhtyntc.

Ujanymm dra kysa fyc talahd, eh so ubeheuh.
Ed fyc cmekrdmo paddan dryh talahd yht puntanmehehk ysywehk. Vun ed paehk Bc2'c vencd Vehym Vyhdyco kysa ed tet ehlnatepmo famm.

Cdunomeha, kVQ, JY'c, pyddma cocdas, majamehk cocdas, hayn esbuccepma sehekysac, ESU ed fyc uha uv dra pacd Vehym Vyhdyco kysac. Syopa hud yc ABEL yc cusa udranc pid, ed syta dra nihhehk uh so mecd. VVQ-2 rufajan...........

Detic fych'd dryd pyt yht ajah druikr ra cdyndat uid yc y cecco E vuiht socamv megehk res suna yht suna dufyntc dra aht. Dra ajahdc uv dra cduno lryhkat res yht syta res 'sydina'. Po dra aht uv dra kysa, frah ra duug rec 'taydr' fedruid lnoehk dryd syta res y kuut lrynyldan ESU. Syopa ra fyc y lnopypo eh dra pakehhehk yht ehlnatepmo hyeja pid, dryd lryhkat.

Cunno, secbmylat nyhd.

Drollive

Aaron...you have no idea how many typos are in that first post. I should know, being the one who wrote it. It's like you took my thought rant and crapped on it. Not only are there typos, you left out important parts!

And where is the Maddila rant?

And whoever translated it and posted it is a freaking cheater. *shakes fist in anger*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back