• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dra Maddila Lrnuhelmac (yht udran vihho cred)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm not going to manually translate it.

And if you find typos, why don't you just post where I messed up? Hmm?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Then how the hell do you know if it's wrong or not. You have no proof.

I'll post the word doc as well as re-read it.

Day One:
We’re watching An Inconvenient Truth today. Oh joy. Wow. . .Al Gore is a tool. . . I just lost the game. There is no way the earth is that blue. What the fuck is wrong with Africa? Fuck you, Al Gore! Fuck you and your teachers! Fuck, I just lost the game again! I wanna smack Al Gore in the face with a baseball bat. . .or a cow. . .I must admit, though, that cartoon was pretty funny. But that doesn’t mean that Al Gore gets to escape his fate. He will get the cow! No one cares about your fucking teachers! I really don’t wanna go to band tonight. Dammit, there’s still half an hour of class left. This is so fucking boring. I never noticed how much I cussed inside my head until I wrote it down. Oh My God, Al Gore, what the hell does your kid dying have to do with global warming? You are such an ass! I don’t care if it is a picture of a gigantic panda blasting a hole through a knight with a rainbow spewed from it’s mouth, if the picture is unrelated, I’m gonna hit you in the head with a fucking cow! Now he’s telling us that hurricanes are our fault! He needs to be fucking assassinated! Why are you such an ass? You think everyone likes you! People want you to die! I can’t believe there’s still ten minutes of class left. When I get home, I need to add nail clippers to my awesome pockets. I love my pockets. I see you, Al Gore. Driving your SUV. Fucking hypocrite. I lost the game. Fuck. Sitting on Feldsein’s headphones is really making my ass hurt. I assume they’re Feldsein’s, at least. Gore lies! I can read the graph, and he lies! Way to go Jack! I hate popular kids. They all need to die. Poor polar bears.

Day Two:
FUCK! No particular reason. Just fuck! Al Gore has really big nostrils. His nose isn’t necessarily big, but God, his nostrils are huge! You could drive a train through those tunnels! What the hell is wrong with you? No one cares if you’re walking through an airport! You’re riding a fucking plane. Yippie. Fucking asshole. I see you checking out those Chinese guys. That was a huge machete! It was as long as that guy’s leg. Fuck you, Al Gore. You’re an old habit. That’s fucking biased! I plowed your mom! I have never seen anything as biased as this fucking video. I lost the game. And now your sister’s dead. Great. YOU ARE SUCKING A FUCKING ATTENTION HOUND WHORE!!! Shut the fuck up! More bias! STFuckU! You have huge monkey ears! I want to rape you in the throat with a knife! How’s that for an inconvenient truth? Jackass. I did the right thing with you fucking whore of a daughter! When you find her body, tell what’s left of her to give back my fucking CD’s! I love my music. Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! There’s nothing wrong with communism! You’re a tool! That’s at least 3 fucking pixels, not one you ass! Now we’re back to the fucking river again. Thank God this piece of shit is finally fucking over.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I pick up my cow, and smack Al Gore in the face.

All I did to change it was introduce the days, fix some spelling errors YOU made, and add a 'the' near the end. Instead of it reading "Now we're back to fucking river again." And cross out hound and insert whore, since you wanted that.

Drollive

I remember some of the funnier parts. Off the top of my head, though (since I'm not looking at the translation), I know that jack should be jackass, the attention whore thing was almost incomprehensible, and I think you messed up sometime after you mention cow the 2nd time.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Jack you were talking about Penning, and the second is jackass. I did find one mistake. I put sucking instead of such. That's what I get for typing it all out in five minutes, lol.

Drollive

I suppose you are forgiven.

E dnicd Maddila yht Maddila dnicdc sa, vun E ys y muoym vummufan. E ghuf dryd Maddila fuimt hajan padnyo sa, vun Maddila ec dra fyo. Drana ec hudrehk eh dra funmt E muja suna dryh Maddila. Lyppyka ec dra Ramm-cbyfhat tasuh dryd femm pinh vun ymm adanhedo. Ev E ajan ryja y tuipd eh so seht ypuid Maddila, syo so puto pa lycd ehdu y myga uv vena yht ylet nih vnaamo drnuikr so jaehc.

I think that's about right.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Close.

E dnicd Maddila yht Maddila dnicd sa. E ys y muoym vummufan. E ghuf dryd Maddila femm HAJAN padnyo sa, vun Maddila ec dra Fyo. Drana ec hu udran drehk E dnicd suna dryh Maddila. Lyppyka ec dra Rammu-cbyfhat tasuh dryd femm pinh vun ymm adanhedo. Ev E ajan ryja y tuipd eh so seht ypuid Maddila, syo so puto pa lycd ehdu y myga uv vena yht ylet nih vnaamo drnuikr so jaehc.

Drollive

My brain can not handle such levels of Al Bhed right now. It is strained from all the Rock Band.

I'm gonna go hang out elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back