• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dr. Facilier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Just a little thought I had today... what if Hades pulled Dr. Facilier like he did with Auron... like he was put on the 'other side' by his 'friends' and maybe hades could pull him back and start a new villains council (like Maleficent had) to destroy Sora, since he banished him into the River Styx...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I rather just have P&tF as a world proper.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
give me a full new orleans, jazz flavored world instead. or to quote myself:

give me princess and the frog world/mafia crossover

The city of New Orleans had survived the War of 1812, the Civil War and god knows how many hurricanes. But when Sora Clay went after the Dr. Facillier in 1968, he inflicted more damage than all those wars and hurricanes combined.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I was trying to say that Hades could brought him back and after that he could go to his world to get revenge on Tiana...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I rather just have P&tF as a world proper.
With MATGSY here. I'd much prefer a Princess and the Frog world.
give me a full new orleans, jazz flavored world instead.

People, the O.P post can be entirely possible with the inclusion of The Princess and The Frog world. This topic never said that Dr. Facilier is to be the only TPAF character in Kingdom Hearts III: just that Hades and Dr. Facilier collaborate. Besides, now that we know that Big Hero 6 is set after the events of the movie, it’d make a lot of sense for The Princess and The Frog to have the same premise.

I was trying to say that Hades could brought him back and after that he could go to his world to get revenge on Tiana...

That’s be a perfect explanation for Dr. Facilier’s revival. Hades is the lord of the underworld after all so he’d have the means to revive Dr. Facilier. Besides, Dr. Facilier is the “shadow man” after all, gotta live up to that name of Darkness.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I agree, I want it to be set during the film, not after. I mean, it's a cool idea for something to happen if the world was re-visited in another game after its first appearance, but wouldn't Facilier be able to bring himself back just as easily as Maleficent or Ursula? I mean, he is the "Shadow" Man; he will likely be able to control the darkness to some degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back