• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Download Play?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

I was curious if 358/2 Days had Download Play. This means multiple people can play the same game, using 1 game card, EX: Someone without 358/2 Days can play multiplayer using DS Download Play by a person with 358/2 Days hosting the game. I was wondering if it had this because my girlfriend and I both have DS's, and during home room we both talk to each other over picto-chat, mainly because her home room is right next to mine.

State

Awards
if we get download play, im sure we would get stuck with a character wearing the organization uniform, hiding his face and having the same stats as someone.

tacochance

Or the stats you have in guest play, I've played the game on an emulator, lol, which isn't illegal if you own the game, and I preordered the game from gamestop, therefore, I own the game.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
actually.. I think that's the main way they will link the corresponding games for multiplayer version.. so yeah I'm sure they will have download play....

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It doesn't have Download Play from what I've read. Everybody has to get the game and I think you can only replay missions you've already beaten.

tacochance

actually, whoever's hosting the game chooses what mission you play, your stats mean nothign aside from your stats, and what char. you can play as, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back