• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[DOWNLOAD] Damage Calculator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderness

Awards
Hey everyone.

After talking with Muke about damage dealt with certain medals on another topic (specifically KA9 and KH3 Sora EX), I've put together an easy method to calculate what damage any medal would do in comparison to others once fully guilted and with ATK Boost 4 triggered. There are a few steps you'd need to take first to work this out, and it may not be 100% accurate. This may help you when deciding if going for a certain medal or whatever is worth it.

Things to note:
-ONLY test your medals on the exact same enemy at the exact same level. Works best on weekend Raids.
-This mostly applies to medals of the same type. I used this trying to decide which speed medal attacker to use. That way, testing with type matchups isn't distorted.
-If your medal isn't guilted, type 1 in the current guilt. I'm not 100% certain this would be the correct formula but it looks right at the moment. Please correct me if otherwise.
-Set your equipment as accurate as it would be if you were to use it seriously. For example, I used 0.2 Kairi, KHIIiKairi, and some other buffers as my slots 1-4, then slot 5 is the medal we are testing.

How to use:
-Start a quest with a strong enemy twice - both same setup, except the two medals in question are switched for slot 5. For myself, I used a high level Coli. Buffer as much as possible, and then use your slot 5 attack. Whatever damage ONE hit does to the enemy goes into the Initial Damage box.
-Put the amount of hits this medal does in the Hits box.
-Type the current guilt in the Current Guilt box. For no guilt, type 1.
-Type your skill multiplier in the Skill Multiplier box. So for example, Attack Boost III is 1.6, IV is 1.8.

This should hopefully give you an accurate comparison to what medal will be dealing more damage.
Any problems, or anything you've noticed I've done wrong, please contact me here.

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fai176axcl7z1u/Damage Calculator (BLANK).xlsx?dl=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back