• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Double Rep Bars is Win <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OMFG, Guess what? D=

Yes, look over there, beside the little eight number. How many green boxes is that? 2? Yea, sweet ain't it? =D

Finally, topped 100 rep, too freakin forever too. XD

Just figured I'd blow out my chunks about this rare acheivement, and thank everyone who has given me rep over the past year. ;D

Especially Pedobear, TM, and xXxCloud; from whom all gave me rep yesterday. Win <33

thx 2 u.

S-rated.gif

I

inhiding

"Love of fame is the last thing even learned men can bear to be parted from."

At any rate, congrats.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Good job, I wanted to be your last one xDDD

Perhaps you should give me somecoUGHCOUGHCOUGH

OH, sorry. Virus is going around..bad cough.

GIVEMESOMECOUGHCOUGH.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
..tsk..I only have 34..

Ah well, only 66 more to go and I'm all set.

Congratulations, BP. And you should show us how nice it would be to rep people that much.. ^.^

(Hint, Hint.)

C

Charlie

*Stares intrigued at the reputation above*

Times like this make me wish that I had joined the site just a tad earlier. Though in any case, that wouldn't automatically mean that I'd mannifest anything remotely close to those two bars of rep anyway.

I'm happy for you though, BP.

My warmest congratulations to you on achieving the special rank of getting two bars ;). 100 pts of rep is something definitely worth being proud of.

My only question is if you, Rose, or any other 'member' for that matter will ever see the day that they top Version X with his classy two bars, and message of-

Version X is a name known to all

Great god of 4chan, how ultimate WIN would that be once other people start accomplishing that?

{S i d e N o t e : }Repmehperhaps? Last time you did so was in about May, love. ;)

Anyway again, I'm quite proud of you BP. Enjoy your fabulous dose of rep while you actually still 'have' it <3

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
xD you gave the rep too me about two months ago, BP. Seeing as you have 8, you can give out 8 a day..meaning less then 3 days. GET WITH THE REPPING! xDDD

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
You have to rep twenty people from the last time you rep someone. Also, each person is capable of repping 2 people everyday. ;P

Sadly I do not rep often, something I earn, and like to see others earn. Like twice a week tops in most cases. XD

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
*Stares intrigued at the reputation above*

Times like this make me wish that I had joined the site just a tad earlier. Though in any case, that wouldn't automatically mean that I'd mannifest anything remotely close to those two bars of rep anyway.

I'm happy for you though, BP.

My warmest congratulations to you on achieving the special rank of getting two bars ;). 100 pts of rep is something definitely worth being proud of.

My only question is if you, Rose, or any other 'member' for that matter will ever see the day that they top Version X with his classy two bars, and message of-

Great god of 4chan, how ultimate WIN would that be once other people start accomplishing that?

{S i d e N o t e : }Repmehperhaps? Last time you did so was in about May, love. ;)

Anyway again, I'm quite proud of you BP. Enjoy your fabulous dose of rep while you actually still 'have' it <3

BP ISNT A 4CHANNER

GET IT RIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back