• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► dot dot dot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

impart

Climb The Sky
Yeah I know I try not to get mad at myself...

I sometimes get into episodes of self-hatred...

just relax. its likely that your not a bad person, if your so worried about being one. just chillax and don't over think it

fadin sun

The land of Purple Elephants, Zombies with Angel W
If you force somebody to do something out of their moral comfort zone, you are forcing them to give up their identity in a sense. If you break the certain moral standards people have then you're denying who they are. When you want something, you often forget who you yourself are as a human being. Since I wanted this a lot, I did forget who I was and, who she was more importantly.

There's my two cents.

fadin sun

If you force somebody to do something out of their moral comfort zone, you are forcing them to give up their identity in a sense. If you break the certain moral standards people have then you're denying who they are. When you want something, you often forget who you yourself are as a human being. Since I wanted this a lot, I did forget who I was and, who she was more importantly.

There's my two cents.

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
Hm....

Well seeing as how her parents are traditionalists, I doubt that her parents would bend the rules just because your smart. At this point, theres really only two options:

1. Elope(which i don't really recommend)

2. Date once your both 18. Yes I know it's a long time from now but in my opinion if you really like her you'll wait as long as you have to to see her. also recommend keeping your grades up, that way when college applications come around the corner you can date her once your in college.

And also, don't hate yourself for having sexual fantasies dude, we're all human, it's natural my friend.

May also recommend that you get some counseling though? You seem to have alot of anxiety possibly some depression.

Blueman

I really shouldn't be thinking about this at Christmas I know, but yeah something's really bothering me ;_;

So yes I do have a girlfriend now and have been "going out" with her for the past month and a half, but I would not really use that expression since I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN HER ON A DATE.

Her fucking parents won't let her go outside by herself and she's freaking fifteen... I really love her and I am pretty certain that she loves me too...

Actually, I'm obsessed with her... And I'm pretty sure that soon I will cave into my emotions and I won't be able to stop myself from kissing her...

But, a couple nights ago I don't know what the hell I was doing and I encouraged her to lie to her parents. I got pretty mad at myself and pretty much dug my nails into my hands until they started to bleed. I did realize that lying to her parents is possibly the WORST solution in this kind of situation...

Last night I had my first sexual fantasies...fucking Christ...

I'm a terrible person...

EDIT: in b4 blatant trolls, "get a life, emofag," ect...

If you love her, accept her for the way her family is. Talk to her parents and ask for their permission for you to take her on a date.

fadin sun

Hm....

Well seeing as how her parents are traditionalists, I doubt that her parents would bend the rules just because your smart. At this point, theres really only two options:

1. Elope(which i don't really recommend)

2. Date once your both 18. Yes I know it's a long time from now but in my opinion if you really like her you'll wait as long as you have to to see her. also recommend keeping your grades up, that way when college applications come around the corner you can date her once your in college.

And also, don't hate yourself for having sexual fantasies dude, we're all human, it's natural my friend.

May also recommend that you get some counseling though? You seem to have alot of anxiety possibly some depression.

Lulz elope would definitely be a good idea. I don't think we're patient enough to wait until we're 18 and I am afraid that our relationship simply won't last for that long, because:

a) It might cause me so much anxiety that, in the end, I will simply have to end it
b) she will begin to hate me (the more likely outcome)

Yes, I have anxiety issues and some depression at times, I do admit. Getting a counselor is something that I simply don't want because I have done stuff like that before and it just went down a slippery slope.

I am almost positive that I have Avoidance Personality Disorder, but then again that's probably a pathetic excuse. I am honestly doing fine currently though and my girlfriend still loves me :3

Something tells me though that the worst of it is over. I have had about one and a half weeks to rest and my mind is finally at ease with a lot of things. I won't state all of it here, but basically I can accept that I am a teenager now and that I will have these kinds of thoughts. Now I know though that these thoughts simply were not true and they weren't who I was or who I wanted to become.

Fruity_luigi

Lulz elope would definitely be a good idea.

No dude It's NOT a good idea. If you do then how do you plan to support her? In the kind of economy where in right now college is almost the only way anyones going to get by. Get schooling first, you won't regret it.

b) she will begin to hate me (the more likely outcome)

Question: Why would she hate you? I mean it's not your fault that she can't see you. If this is true and not simply what you think, then maybe this isn't exactly the best relationship to be in, especially if she would blame you for the problem.

I am almost positive that I have Avoidance Personality Disorder, but then again that's probably a pathetic excuse.

Pathetic excuse for what? And even if it is an excuse, if you do have it it's not your fault. You seem a bit to critical about yourself if you ask me.

Something tells me though that the worst of it is over. I have had about one and a half weeks to rest and my mind is finally at ease with a lot of things. I won't state all of it here, but basically I can accept that I am a teenager now and that I will have these kinds of thoughts. Now I know though that these thoughts simply were not true and they weren't who I was or who I wanted to become.

....God damn you figured yourself out faster with one post than some other people that I've known who took weeks >.<

fadin sun

No dude It's NOT a good idea. If you do then how do you plan to support her? In the kind of economy where in right now college is almost the only way anyones going to get by. Get schooling first, you won't regret it.

Question: Why would she hate you? I mean it's not your fault that she can't see you. If this is true and not simply what you think, then maybe this isn't exactly the best relationship to be in, especially if she would blame you for the problem.

Pathetic excuse for what? And even if it is an excuse, if you do have it it's not your fault. You seem a bit to critical about yourself if you ask me.

....God damn you figured yourself out faster with one post than some other people that I've known who took weeks >.<

I was kind of joking about the elope lulz. Terrible idea.

Just because I fear that eventually she won't be able to deal with the "episodes" of self-hatred, anxiety, and depression that I get often...

I haven't had one since the 25th, so that's a good sign (for me at least, I was getting them at least once a week). I believe that if I just stick to the way I am now, our relationship will last for a long time.

My plan is to encourage (encourage, not pressure) her into talking this out with her parents and offering to meet them in real life. If they still don't accept our feelings, then I guess that will be it, but I don't think it's healthy that we just talk on MSN and occasionally in real life...

I feel as if I'm going to explode any moment now @_@ Seriously I'm just waiting for the opportunity to kiss her....

Fruity_luigi

I was kind of joking about the elope lulz. Terrible idea.

Just because I fear that eventually she won't be able to deal with the "episodes" of self-hatred, anxiety, and depression that I get often...

I haven't had one since the 25th, so that's a good sign (for me at least, I was getting them at least once a week). I believe that if I just stick to the way I am now, our relationship will last for a long time.

My plan is to encourage (encourage, not pressure) her into talking this out with her parents and offering to meet them in real life. If they still don't accept our feelings, then I guess that will be it, but I don't think it's healthy that we just talk on MSN and occasionally in real life...

I feel as if I'm going to explode any moment now @_@ Seriously I'm just waiting for the opportunity to kiss her....

Hm, well the way you said it, it sounded like you where serious.

Hm. Well honestly I don't see how she can hate you when she can see that you have certain problems to overcome(or maybe she can't see it, I don't know). Talk to her about, if she does love you she'll understand.

Well if that's helping you then stick to it, you don't want to screw up and then things fall apart.

True true. But if you want the interaction between you two to be more, how should I say, real, then why not try talking on the phone instead of msning?

Heh. Go someplace private while you at school with her and do it then, unless public display of affection is prohibited at your school, which would suck.

fadin sun

Hm, well the way you said it, it sounded like you where serious.

Hm. Well honestly I don't see how she can hate you when she can see that you have certain problems to overcome(or maybe she can't see it, I don't know). Talk to her about, if she does love you she'll understand.

Well if that's helping you then stick to it, you don't want to screw up and then things fall apart.

True true. But if you want the interaction between you two to be more, how should I say, real, then why not try talking on the phone instead of msning?

Heh. Go someplace private while you at school with her and do it then, unless public display of affection is prohibited at your school, which would suck.

Sorry I do realize that sarcasm is hard to perceive on the internet.

She doesn't hate me, I know that. And, she understands a lot of what I go through. So, things COULD turn out to be good, it's just this is my first serious relationship and first REAL interaction with a girl I have EVER had, so I don't really know how to deal with things properly...

Dude, I can't keep a convo on for hours in real life/on the phone. There's a lot of things about MSN that I like, including the fact that it gives you some time to think about something before you say it.

Yeah, I was thinking about that. It would have to be somewhere RIDICULOUSLY private because I'm pretty sure I go to the most fascist school in this city...

Things would NOT turn out well if a teacher saw us...

Fruity_luigi

Sorry I do realize that sarcasm is hard to perceive on the internet.

She doesn't hate me, I know that. And, she understands a lot of what I go through. So, things COULD turn out to be good, it's just this is my first serious relationship and first REAL interaction with a girl I have EVER had, so I don't really know how to deal with things properly...

Dude, I can't keep a convo on for hours in real life/on the phone. There's a lot of things about MSN that I like, including the fact that it gives you some time to think about something before you say it.

Yeah, I was thinking about that. It would have to be somewhere RIDICULOUSLY private because I'm pretty sure I go to the most fascist school in this city...

Things would NOT turn out well if a teacher saw us...

Yeah, it's gotten me in trouble a couple of times in the past.

Oh I see. Got lucky and found a nice girl I see. No wonder you're uppity about this. Well I don't know shit about girls either so I can't help you in that department.

You'd think, but some kids actually talk almost 24/7 on the phone with there friends. Now, I'm not saying to throw out msn entirely, and you make a good point, some people need time to think, however I'm pretty sure your girl will like the fact that your making an effort to keep the relationship going(unless she already knows that your making an effort, making this unnecessary).

God damn that sucks hard. Where the hell do you live? Anyways, unless your willing to tell your girlfriend to lie( for instance tell her to tell her parents thats he joined a club after school so that you can guys can go somewhere private) then theres not much you can do at this point(unless you guys sneak in the guys bathroom but thats a bit risky).

fadin sun

I don't really want to get her to lie...

Plus, knowing how much nazis her parents are, they would probably find out that the club doesn't exist or she doesn't belong to that club...

Right now, I think the best decision is to get her to tell her parents that she is in a relationship. And then, I can prove to them over time how responsible I am. If her parents cannot accept that she loves somebody at this age, they have failed hard at parenting...

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I don't really want to get her to lie...

Ya lieing makes everything worst.
Plus, knowing how much nazis her parents are, they would probably find out that the club doesn't exist or she doesn't belong to that club...
Probably so...

Right now, I think the best decision is to get her to tell her parents that she is in a relationship.
Smart man if you are in a relationship then you shouldnt hide it. Regardless of what the parents think.

And then, I can prove to them over time how responsible I am. If her parents cannot accept that she loves somebody at this age, they have failed hard at parenting...
Thats the way...:D Hope it turns out okay. Its her life if she is 15 and going on 16 then she has the right to make decisions. If the parents dont agree so what if yall care for each other that much then noone should stop you. Just follow your heart, do whats best for you and her. Dont let no-one tell you otherwise.

Last edited:

fadin sun

Ya lieing makes everything worst.
Probably so...

Smart man if you are in a relationship then you shouldnt hide it. Regardless of what the parents think.

Thats the way...:D Hope it turns out okay. Its her life if she is 15 and going on 16 then she has the right to make decisions. If the parents dont agree so what if yall care for each other that much then noone should stop you. Just follow your heart, do whats best for you and her. Dont let no-one tell you otherwise.

Thanks for the support, dood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back