• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Dora and the Lost City of Gold (2019) [NOTE: ACTUALLY DIDDLYING REAL]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SerDuncan

Duuuuuudee this thing looks completely bonkers. Honestly, I hope this is an amazing film. Because it's such a batshit crazy, self-aware idea that could be amazing. Or the worst thing ever. Both options could be great.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
and my disbelief just got sent flying into orbit. im still waiting for it to come back down.

Perkilator

Awards
and my disbelief just got sent flying into orbit. im still waiting for it to come back down.
Don’t bother. Your voice can no longer reach your disbelief where it is. Its heart belongs again to Dora.

All Nickelodeon promotions begins in Dora, and all so ends. Paramount is no different. Dora sprouts within it; she grows, consumes it; such is her nature. In the end, all of Nickelodeon ends in the Dora whence it came! You see, Dora is Nickelodeon’s true essence.

(Don’t ask me what I just typed. It was meant to be a quick sarcastic reply.)

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If they want to introduce Dora to a new younger audience why not just make it CGI animated? Live action adaptations of cartoons are rarely good.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
My friend is Spanish and we go see movies all the time.
I have told her we are going to see this.

I think she believes I am joking.
I am not.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My friend is Spanish and we go see movies all the time.
I have told her we are going to see this.

I think she believes I am joking.
I am not.
*grabs backpack, opens it, grabs map from it, points at the theatre* We are going to "el cine". Say it with me: to "el cine".

LostArtist

Awards
they should interact with the audience like they did with the show like

what was your favorite part?
(stupid siblings, cousins, and I say poo poo)
that was my favorite part too!
(stupid siblings, cousins, and I start laughing hysterically)

Meow Wow

Awards
Y'know....At first glance of the poster, I thought this was a joke. Then came the trailer, diminishing the last of my faith in the film industry.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Y'know....At first glance of the poster, I thought this was a joke. Then came the trailer, diminishing the last of my faith in the film industry.
The over-commercialization of the industry is present. Art and creativity stopped being the norm for inspiration.

Perkilator

Awards
Between the Sonic movie and this, which is the worst offender of the iconic animal of their respective series not wearing the shoes they’re known for.

Back