• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkMan20206

the door at the end of the world that when sora touches it words come on the screen and only he can hear them

TTBK2

Awards
You mean the door with the symbol above it? Well of course it's of importance, I think it being a portal to a world behind it is kind of important. Wasn't there a theory that it was a portal to SBW? And I could've sworn it was said that light was the Foundation of Light.

Chicken Wing

Website
www.xanga.com
sora_123 said:
(if you read the translation of the new scans, Minnie says something about the mysterious light
just an opinion.

Then the door would be a disney castle because on another thread, the location of steam boat willie i think it was, it says "Steamboat Willie is the "Other Side" of Disney Castle and it is apparently where light was first discovered." So the light that minnie was talking about should be the same light that came from disney castle, oppisite the side the steam boat willie place is.

sinharvest_angel

maybe its the door when u are able to open in KH2(im sure that will be inportant in the game) in the secret place, what im about to say probably is wrong, but the door has nothing, no keyhole, or knob, nothing, so maybe on the other side they have the nobody symbol, causes there is nothin on the other side of the door....or maybe to the steamboat world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back