• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkMan20206

002.jpg

Have I seen that door before?

adventchildkiori

yeah it was in another scan we saw about a month ago (its the same picture but better quality). Otherwise I dont think its been seen before.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
no, if you remeber the movie sword and the stone you'll remember Merlin taking Arthur to a forest. they are closed in a bramble thicket. That may be the door you use to enter the area. It's probably not too important

sorixed

Dattebayo!
It can't be kingdom hearts . Kh is a big door and i think i know the symbol is i seen it.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
oh they did huh? And here I was thinking that they hadn't finished the game yet. They haven't revealed everything yet, so before you say stuff like that, check your facts.

O

Onewingedangel6

i think that door has of no importance i think it's just there to be there nothing important about it

kh2bereleased

u guys see those thorns behind the door....
i wonder if they are from anythingg if i remember corectly in sleeping beuty when malnificient turns into a dragon thorns appear everywhere

i doubt that is correct it was just the first thing that popped into m head when i ssaw the thorns.

sora_123

I think, this door is located at Mickey's castle, since you see minnie there. and perhaps it's of importance to the game (if you read the translation of the new scans, Minnie says something about the mysterious light). and perhaps this door takes sora, and friends there, or somewhere else?

just an opinion.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i think somewhere they said it was disney castle basement maybe where the rose thorns below are located under the garden .

MilkMan20206

It reminded me of the door in Kingdom hearts that you walk throught to get to the boss where the words come on the screen and only sora can hear them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back