• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Door of Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

Remember at the end of kh1 it said sora will be the one who will opens the door of light

well in this game kh2 that will be a major focus. I think he wakes up sees Namine from com then does his shit finds mickey fights riku in dd town and opens it

I am not sure if anyone alrdy post this but still its good to bring up....

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
only one line to describe the plot? I think it'll be longer than that. The final scene tho will probaly be him opening the Door to the light.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I do not believe that Namine will be there when he wakes up. If she's there, then DiZ should be there, which we all knw isn't likely. I doubt our Sora will meet Namine until he complete again.

It would be cool if the final battles took place in the behind the door to the light.

Ansem/Sephy

I don't get it. The Door to Darkness is closed, and so we're supposed to open the Door to Light. Wasn't a big part of CoM that there should be a balance? The whole Twilight thing, right? Don't know . . . I'm just saying.

Relik

Even if Sora saw Namine there it wouldn't matter, since he wouldn't remember her anyway. CoM I don't remember being a lot about balance, I remember lots of back stabbing and the death of several Organization members but not much if anything abuot balance. I'm sure the plot will be much complex than Sora just doing his shit and finding Mickey and fighting Riku only to then open the door to light. Why would he fight Riku anyway, he has no reason to. Sure if that unknown in Land of Dragons is Riku (the one with the souleater) that might give Sora a little reason to fight him, but I don't really see them fighting again.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
ok they closed the door to darkness, and need to open the door to the light.

why?

because the darkness was growing and over encumpassing the light, so we need less darkness and more light, to ballance to twilight, since there will always be darkness in people's hearts, as reffered to by kairi's grandmother in kingdom hearts

even with complete light there will always be darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back