• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Doomination Art Studios

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Welcome to the First Art Clan! Or, as we call it...

Doomination Art Studios

Here in the Studios, clan members are free to discuss art as freely as they want and the types of media they use. It's a way for members to find out what others are doing to get that awesome picture they draw. This is not a place though to advertise your art thread.

Requesting is fine though. Need a picture drawn? Request one here and a Studio Artist will be rght on it.
Or perhaps you have a question on how to get something done. Studio Artists are always open to help ya out.
But perhaps, your art isn't getting the critique it needs or you just need some guidance on how to complete your art. Post it here and the Studio Artists will point you in the right direction.

Current Members:
.:kao-chan:.
blade angel
Bossing
Caitlynn1027
Darknest38
Desert Thorn
Dorian Gray
kairigirl
kaizer21
KayradeMashi
kingdomfighter5
Oathkeeper
Omni_VII
Ojike
Oogie Boogie
Rakka
Rakuen01
Straw_Hat
The Filer
TheLonePickle
tsukiusagimochi
Vicoden
Zetsumi

Wish to join? Simply post here with your best piece of work and why you think you should join. Once you have three "Aye's" you're in. Simply PM me showing me what the three "Aye's" were (the post link, click on the number and voila) and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks to those who thought of this idea! This wasn't my idea, btw, but instead a few of the members' ideas. A banner will be up soon as soon as we can get this in full production.

------Current Contests------​

Unfortunately...none. -.-

Last edited:

Arxos

yey, its been made
were official
I am gonna make us a sprite sig (not animated)
what you want your sprite
im thinking kiari for Kiarigirl
I fergot his name - Straw Hat
Axel for Fenris
and an unknown for me (since my guy is in the org thats why)

Arxos

I dont have any examples (I usualy do paint weapons I am exelet on there)

but I can put some examples up here tomorrow
I can still take pics

Straw_Hat

kairigirl said:
We'll see how big of a hit this is. If it turns out good, yeah, we'll sticky it.

To start off though: http://kemine.deviantart.com/ <--my dA account.

Yeah, that sounds good. o-o Though personally, someone mentioned having a mural of our art put together. I'm up for that, kinda makes it more.."arty".

yeah, i said we should collage some pieces of all the members together. gives us an "Artistic look"

Arxos

what should Kao get for his sprite?

and what should the background be?

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
For backround...I'm thinking...some sort of classical work? No, that's probably too serious :p
Maybe some random collaborations of color...but that sems too abstract...Ugh...
I'm leaving all this up to you guys, sorry ;__;

Actually, Arxos, I'm really more for Straw Hat's idea...although maybe we could have two sigs, one to represent all the members and one to represent the actual clan?
~Fenris Etheral

Arxos

you mean, one for our art and one for the hell of it?

ok, I better get to work on some stuff tomorrow (Org Weapons mostly)

I have 2
tell me witch is better when I post em

KayradeMashi

*Attempting the 12,000th try to steath into S-E He
Hello, my name is KayradeMashi. I wish to join in this lovely Art Studio.

I've been drawing for quite sometime and I love drawing. Hell, I atleast draw 2or 3 sketches per day. (But I really shouldn't use so much paper XP )

I've been working with the following programs: Photoshop, openCanvas, Paint Shop Pro and Corel Painter. If I become a member, I think I could provide with some Cging coloring tips and maybe some inking tips as well ^_^

Here is a commission I drew for someone: http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/9405/f9dbca0b2nm.jpg

I'm currently making a Tarot Card deck, Kingdom Hearts Style ^_^

I'm skiddish about DA but I'm slowly posting my work on there. Well that's probably all I have to say <3! Thanks for taking your time to reading this~!

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
KayradeMashi said:
Hello, my name is KayradeMashi. I wish to join in this lovely Art Studio.

I've been drawing for quite sometime and I love drawing. Hell, I atleast draw 2or 3 sketches per day. (But I really shouldn't use so much paper XP )

I've been working with the following programs: Photoshop, openCanvas, Paint Shop Pro and Corel Painter. If I become a member, I think I could provide with some Cging coloring tips and maybe some inking tips as well ^_^

Here is a commission I drew for someone: http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/9405/f9dbca0b2nm.jpg

I'm currently making a Tarot Card deck, Kingdom Hearts Style ^_^

I'm skiddish about DA but I'm slowly posting my work on there. Well that's probably all I have to say <3! Thanks for taking your time to reading this~!

wow your Work is really good! I love the cg-ing ._.
(ADD HIM!)
Can you teach me how to do some of that stuff?...btw, i drew some new things. They arent tht good, and theyre sketches...so i hardly did any erasing....but it's practice and i am improving. ^^
Mina ( i have an obscession with naming people with M's...)

Tipsy (it's named that for a reason XD)

Please critique! no matter how harsh it is XD

One more thing i forgot to mention...I only draw girls and nekos...im working on chibis now, ive only drawn one in my past. males are paricularly hard for me to do...

Oathkeeper33

Fenneh wanted me to loin for support and material organization purposes...That gonna be alright? Give me jobs like, bump the thread...bring people here...y'know the works. Right Fenneh?:D

Rakka

Hello my namr is Rakka

Can I joined the Art Studio too? I've been drawing for some time and I think I'm quite capable to draw well......

About the program I used, I usually using watercolour to colouring my drawing and then edited it with Adobe Photoshop, but recently I have trying to done my colour fully with Adobe Photoshop.....

About my drawing.....uh-well you can see it in my da account.
www.haibane-no-rakka.deviantart.com

Straw_Hat

Well, looks like i'm the only member currently on, so i'll be the first judge for KayradeMashi and Rakka:

KayradeMasi- Your artwork is beautiful, and you appear, by your statement, to be devoted. I see no reason why you cannot join. i vote "Aye"

Rakka: Your coloring is quite good. All i have to say is to work on the faces more, they all look far to similar. other than that, you seem A-OK, so i vote another "Aye

as soon as we get two more members to vote (i guess we'll use a two out of three system), we can add you.

Arxos

hey, fenneh I woul;d like to try out my people drawing so can I take this one"?

should take me bout a day by the looks
2 at the most (I do every detail)
though I dont color them in

is that ok with you that I dont color em in master peice?

if so, I will begin work soon

Arxos

and heres the sig (sorry for teh double post)

if we get more people
this is only for the orriginal team (srry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back