• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Doodle your KHUX avatar!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

End

Awards
I haven't seen a topic like this yet so I decided to make it. :D

Don't worry about it looking nice or not, just have fun and share your doodle here! :)
Feel free to put a picture of your actual avatar next to it.

Here's mine: https://i.imgur.com/7O31Uxm.png

Y9SqJas.png

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Alright, I drew my old web browser Chi avatar and my last Unchained avatar, before I abandoned the app
khuxdghavatars__by_darkgreyheroine-dbpe3q9.jpg

That browser Chi one has the Easter 2015 event prize outfit, and then there's the good old Vanilla Cake Hat... sometimes I used the giant fluffy white bunny tail as well heh
as for mobile, well, I ended up sticking to this outfit you can see here lol
and I just used my own hairstyle (and my whole appearance in fact xD) because in-game I just the most similar hairstyle to my own, which is Namine's hairstyle mostly.
Ironically I suck at drawing Mickey gloves

End

Awards
YOOO DARK THAT LOOKS DOPE! I totally love your art style omg I wanna copy it :0 I wanna see more of your artttttttttt

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
YOOO DARK THAT LOOKS DOPE! I totally love your art style omg I wanna copy it :0 I wanna see more of your artttttttttt

Thanks a bunch, man! Haha, I'll find some ways to share more eventually
Just one thing: the copying part sounds like bad news, I wouldn't recommend it in the literal sense. You know how it is, right? You don't wanna have a bad time, do ya?
(Sorry I just dealt with art theft before. The internet is a bad place.)

End

Awards
Thanks a bunch, man! Haha, I'll find some ways to share more eventually
Just one thing: the copying part sounds like bad news, I wouldn't recommend it in the literal sense. You know how it is, right? You don't wanna have a bad time, do ya?
(Sorry I just dealt with art theft before. The internet is a bad place.)
Yo you've really had to deal with art theft? :c That sucks.. I'm not scum so I wouldn't do that. I meant I would try to mimic your art style not the art itself xD I probably couldn't even get it right though lol

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Yo you've really had to deal with art theft? :c That sucks.. I'm not scum so I wouldn't do that. I meant I would try to mimic your art style not the art itself xD I probably couldn't even get it right though lol

Alright buddy, art theft is a really bad thing across art sharing online communities so it was my natural reaction to make sure, sorry if it sounded rude DX
try it then and exercise cuz you never know how your skills evolve! :'D

AleMustDie

Awards
I'd like know how to draw .... Sigh
Also, my Avatar looks like Axel right now.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
My current avatar. Practiced my digital coloring while I was at it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I would have drawn a Keyblade I frequently use like Treasure Trove or Three Wishes, but Missing Ache was easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back