• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dont you think its kinda funny...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra_3

how square gave us the name of the next game all along but nobody ever knew it

TERRAISAWESOME

how square gave us the name of the next game all along but nobody ever knew it

Yep when i heard the name of the game i was like is it me or was that a video then i thought that was a jinjle used in a v8 commerical.Man i am an idiot i need a v8 (SMACK!!!!!!!)

rikuV2

well i guess you never went to the future of kh serise thred cuz that was said many times.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
yes i am in both videos they had the phrase "birth by sleep" and its the name of the next game yet nobody knew it

yeah .. i was hoping that it wouldnt have been the title .. it shows a total lack of creativity and it was way to expected .. nomuras been agitating me in that respect

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
What I find funny is that a lot of people spent the better part of the year since the release of FM+ speculating about one new game when there were actually three new games comming out.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
What I find funny is that a lot of people spent the better half of the year since the release of FM+ speculating about one new game when there were actually three new games comming out.

well as far as im concerned .. there are only 2 new games coming out lol .. the only way ill even consider coded important at all is unless it is significant to the stroyline, which i dont think it is ..

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
What I find funny is that a lot of people spent the better part of the year since the release of FM+ speculating about one new game when there were actually three new games comming out.

Yeah, I never expected three games, even though coded is probably going to be the worst game in the history of mankind...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Okay, you're going to have to drop the V8 thing. Not only is it annoying, it makes you sound like a Hot Pocket commercial. And it seems like a cheap way to drive up your post count.

TERRAISAWESOME

Okay, you're going to have to drop the V8 thing. Not only is it annoying, it makes you sound like a Hot Pocket commercial. And it seems like a cheap way to drive up your post count.

ME HATE HOT POCKETS (smacks cheap nasty tasting food brand).AllStar needs a v8 (smacks strange person on the head).

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Yeah, that was starting to get annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back