• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~don't you hate it when

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LingeringVanitas

On your phone, specifically samsung phone when you "force stop" a program, for example KH unchained. Then when you force stop something the "okay" button hovers over the "clear data" button! What if I accidentally delete my data of a game or something else? I'd be half passed screwed, especially with Unchained where I don't have a facebook account where I can back up my save....if my hand accidentally shakes uncontrollably I could end up tapping twice....or 3 times.
Has this happened to anyone?

And I force stop stuff all the time because I don't like it when stuff is running in the background especially if it doesn't need to be like a game or a program that isn't needed to be running. It's bad enough when a game sucks the battery life, I don't need something running in the back at all times.

Oh and same could be said about a tablet actually, because you can do the same thing on that.

ENVY

Its cold or snowy outside and you see a small patch of water that is frozen over, you deem it to be safe but you step on it and down you go landing on your bum causing you to get all wet..

This happeneds to me every go dam year it seriously frustrates me as i am just tierd of trusting my vision. I feel as if my body bloody hates me so god daum much.

Whom else has shared this stupid experiance....

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
It's cold or snowy outside and you see a small patch of water that is frozen over, you deem it to be safe but you step on it and down you go landing on your bum causing you to get all wet.

This happens to me every god damn year, it seriously frustrates me as I am just tired of trusting my vision. I feel as if my body bloody hates me so god damn much.

Whom else has shared this stupid experience?

I have had that problem with pebbles scattered everywhere. Slush, I think that's what you're referring to is quite aggravating. I do hate cold weather, especially here in the desert during the winter. I get annoyed that nobody believes me about the desert being cold, they seem to have this notion that the desert is always hot like the Sahara.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This is why you go iPhone.

Samschwaggggggggggggggggggggggg

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
This is why you go iPhone.

Samschwaggggggggggggggggggggggg

Is the Iphone all right? I have heard that it has problems with batteries.

I already have problems with my own phone. It seems like I am doing Phone Boost, scan for viruses, etc on a daily basis. I also have been getting barely enough sleep with my Google+ always going off with notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back