• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dont you agree?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So, good idea or bad idea to remake the portable KH's?

• Good idea! ;D

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Bad Idea, Dude! >:/

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • I dont care, i have all the systems... -.-

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
ok, a lil question, u guys know how SE decided to do remake of "chain of memories" for PS2, wouldn't you guys agree its not a bad idea to make a wii or ps3 version of 358/2 and a version of BbS for PS3 I think its a rlly nice idea, what do u guys think?

Note: IDK if this post was already proposed, sorry if it is ;P

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
ok, a lil question, u guys know how SE decided to do remake of "chain of memories" for PS2, wouldn't you guys agree its not a bad idea to make a wii or ps3 version of 358/2 and a version of BbS for PS3 I think its a rlly nice idea, what do u guys think?

Only about a dozen times but that's okay lol!

I think it might depend on the popularity and if people ask for it. BbS I'm okay with on the PSP because I think you can hook it up to your t.v. so it's not that much different than a PS3/Wii. I don't know about Days.

WaveK89

That would be cool, and I would definitely buy them. However, I think it's unnecessary.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I really don`t think a BBS remake is needed, but a Days remake would be cool.

Kairisr91

Hmmm, that sounds interesting but at the same time... I just want them to focus on KH3, the sooner they get started, the sooner I can play it >.> but yeah, it would be nice while we wait for KH3 to come out :)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
days seems like crap so i dont care.

bbs hmmmmm maybe!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i was kinda disaponted that bbs had few cgi sceanes tha like the best part for me
and pretty much reused the birth by slpp promo sceanes a psr graphichs would make up for that

Allister Rose

French Lover
it would be great if they were compiled all together with making days and coded being the only real remake

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Not unless it's a looooooooong time from now.

I'd rather the time and resources go towards making new games.

magic713

Awards
Well, I am fine with games on PSP because the graphics and controls are similar. But I would like any gameboy KH games to be adapted to PS3 or Wii

Fortissimo

I would like a BBS remake for ps3, but i doubt they would do it. I think that if they made a remake, they would make a days remake, though in my opinion, I don't think it's worth the remake.

I am in total agreement with those above that said SE should be working on new games and story lines instead of remaking ones that are already out.

8shortfuse

ok I know you can hook up a psp to a tv, but is it like a cord or something. I've never done so I'm not sure...

anyway, KH3 before remkes please! But yeah it would be cool to see them remade...days might be better on a bigger system.

A

Azrael

It would be nice and they can have space to overhaul Days. I would buy it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
ok I know you can hook up a psp to a tv, but is it like a cord or something. I've never done so I'm not sure...

anyway, KH3 before remkes please! But yeah it would be cool to see them remade...days might be better on a bigger system.
i have that cord, but it only supports other media not games.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I like the idea but for me the best scenario will be a super-compilation with all the KH games making their way to an HD console or a future console...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back