• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dont Say It!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
There are many mythical creatures that abound in the world, some may be right under your nose...

In a sleepy village, some time ago, lived many a civilization of extraordinary power. They did things that normal humans couldn't dream of doing at the time. These 'demons', if you will did not harm the humans, but that didn't especifically mean the same to the humans. Since the demons weren't normal, they decided to have them driven out. While this was happening, the demons were just one step ahead of them...

"We'll disguise ourselves as humans!" One cried

"They'll never know the difference!" Another said

And with that, the demons changed themselves into humans...

But there was one drawback:

This spell was never a real spell. They only managed to 'appear' like humans, and in reality, they were the same little tricksters from before. The only way to get a demon to change back was to say a certain word. Now, there was a different word for every demon, so it was hard to uncover them all, but those who were uncovered had to run for it, or be captured by the guards.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This Rp can be as serious or as silly as you may like. As for being a demon, you can be pretty much anthing you want under the title 'mythical creature'. You have to put in your character bio one word that will reveal your powers, and it can't be one no one is gonna end up saying. For example, since this is set up in the past, you cannot have your word 'i-pod' or something.

You can be a guard or a demon, but we're going to have to have both sides if we are going to play...no point to run if we don't have guards and vice-versa.

And now for the general rules (but I think you all get it by now....)
No Powerplaying
No God-moding
Killing isn't allowed(unless you want a fancy way out of the RP)
Romance is fine with me, but hey, please keep it down a bit. Let's just stay PG-13 on down, okay?

Your thinga-mabob should look like this:

Name:
Spell: (if you are human, well,...no spell)
Weapon: (if you are a demon,...stick to the spells)
Special Word: (limit to the demons....nothing that nobody would say!)
Appearance:
Bio:

Name: Tsuhime
Race: Dragon
Spell: Azure Flame
Special Word: 'River'
Appearance:
1108239394_nangelform.jpg

Bio: Soft and a bit timid. Afraid of allowing herself be revealed, so she tends to hide.

Galacion

Bronze Member

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
ooc:Cool! We have our hunter! We have a couple of demons! Wanna play?

Tsuhime awoke to the bright sun as she stretched out her arms in a sleepy manner. The trees surrounding her provided good shelter from the elements and the hunters as she left to find food. Although her appearance was as human-like as any normal one, she kept a cloth over her head as a precaution. She headed to a small berry-grove and picked berries from there.

Awards
Name: Xia-shaca
Race: Pheonix
Spell: Energy Ray
Special Word: Life
Appearance:
phoenixflamesThumb.jpg

Bio: Very free spirited and always prefer to look on the positive side. But don't cross her or you will loose.
There. I hope that covers everything. Where can I start and Oathy, don't tell me anywhere.......

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Alysia let a small sigh escape, green eyes looking about. True she looked human enough, however a gray cloak was worn, hood pulled over her head. She had recently been to the village, an event she had to endure every so often. Humans were creatures she'd rather keep her distance from, no not from fear...from distaste fro the species. Hand brushing over a small tree she stopped staring at the sapling. "You'll be larger than the others won't you.." A small smile gracing her lips she laughed and stood continuing on towards the lake in the middle of the wood. This was her home and where she spent most of her time.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Name:Male
Race:Half Demon.
Spell:Rage.His demonic wolf side takes over making him fist fight and use his claws.
Weapon:

Weapons:
-Dream Eater- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/DM2.jpg

-Dusk- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/Dusk3.jpg

-Dawn- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/Dawn3.jpg

-Dragon Fang- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...Dragonfang.jpg

-Blitz- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/Dusk.jpg

-Holy- http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...kMessenger.jpg

Special Word:None.
Appearance:Sig.
Bio: He is hated by most cause he is a half demon.But he hunts both humans and demons.He already looks human, but he has black wolf ears atop his head.So he usually has his hat on.So basicly he is a Bounty hunter.He also has multiple weapons for constant atatcks for switch-em-up madness.

--------------------------------------------

Sky looked at Alysia atop a tree.He stood there watching her closely.He then jumped up behind her and said,"I havent seen you since i became a hunter.Still hiding right?"He said since they were long time friends.He had a black bunny on his shoulder.This bunny does do jack sqaut except sit around in his jackets hood.Ih and there are times where the bunny gets to places Sky cant.The bunny is named Eva.Classy name yes."So whats good?"

Awards
ooc: SWEET! More people!
I leaped from one cliff to another enjoying the veiws and playing with the wind. I loved flying to high cliffs and free falling down to the floor and shooting fire down to break landing. I was something I like to do for fun. I knew I would hide soon until the sun sets down. I'm not safe in the morning in this form when the humans are awake. They would kill me in a second so thats why I had to conceal myself from the world. I let out a small sigh in dispair. When will this end. I knew I couldn't be doing this forever but why not enjoy it? It would be even more depressing if I constantly kept on looking the down side of life. My life wasn't the best one out there but why make it worse by worry about it? Thats why come here to cheer myself and to losen myself up.

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
Name: Calvin
Race: Human
Spell: (if you are human, well,...no spell)
Weapon: (if you are a demon,...stick to the spells)

Femme Fatale
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/ff/Rapiere-Morges-2.jpg

A rapier that reaches about a mile.
Special Word: (limit to the demons....nothing that nobody would say!)
Appearance:
ffta-llednar.jpg

Bio: He travels around the world, shouting meaningless syllables. Pretty mean with no manners in some sort of way.

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
Calvin looked up at the sky. Deppresed, and bored. He took out his rapier, And pointed it at the clouds. He always did that. For some reason, you cant imagine.
"Hah! Someday it'll reach it!"
Clavin walked down the hill, Thinking about the way he forgot to cast spells.
"Lonely! All Alone!"
Calvin always had strong feelings. Saying everything in exclamation.
"I think i'll go! Go to Adventure! Yes! Adventure! That's Good! That's not
deppresing!"
Calvin's heart raced. And before he went, Little did he know an exciting path lies ahead. That will keep his mind off selfishness.

Yeah, He's selfish. And he lives at a giant field.

Awards
ooc: Cool, meet ya later r sooner than ya think! Hope youre friendly!

I was now landing. Ny wings were completly stretched out and I felt much more livley than before. Thats when I heard someone shouting out loud. I kept my wings and lokked as humanly as possible. Then I hid down behind a bush and waited. I never really had a home and it was my instincts that kept me alive so far.

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
Calvin saw Xia-shaca staring back at him. And shouted,
"Who're you?!"
Calvin waited.
"Ha! You're a Pheonix! Nothing you can do as a pheonix!"
Calvin threw out his rapier, Femme Fatale.
"But I bet you haven't got many slices lately huh?! That's ____!
Calvin stopped and halted.
"Huh?! Why can't I say "____"?!"
He groaned, giving an angysty look.
"Prepare for death!"
And Calvin was about to slice when....

Awards
ooc: EEK!!
I flew out of the bushes and avoided his attack. I was about to roast him when I realized he was only human. "Look I'm just trying to get by. Leave me alone and I won't bug you. Besides, maybe you could hang around with me instead of killing me. where are you headed anyway?" I was just trying to change the mood. I couldn't see a reason why he hated me. I was hiding. Not even attacking me so he should leave me alone. I flew back and kept my distance. "Hey come on, chill out huh?"

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
"Ha! What a scaredy bird!"
As Calvin kept walking he saw a scroll.

Maybe you should start being kind.

Calvin gulped.
"You..."
He pointed his rapier far away, hoping it would reach the pheonix.
"Add a new vocabulary...!"
Calvin couldn't say Life. He didn't know why.
" Get back here! You gotta help me! Death is your payback if you don't!"
Thinking twice

Awards
I jumped back startled. "What the-Well okay fine." I no longer saw a point to kill him or stay there. He wasn't a treat to me so my presence there was pointless. Itook off inthe air. The beautiful colors of the sky in all shades of blue was amazing. "Ill find somone else to talk to."

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
As Calvin lost sight, He sat down. And pulled out sleepingbags as he made fire.

As he woke up, Thinking about the day he lost the pheonix, is affecting his life. He went to a forest and found the lake in the middle of the wood. He saw Alysia, convinced, He jumps back.
"What kind of creature are you?! No, Don't tell me! I don't wanna know! Get movin!"

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Hearing the human's voice a low growl appeared in ther throat however wasn't released. Hands moving from within the cloak it forced the hood back, revealing her features. She looked like a girl in her teen years. "Creature? What ever are you talking about?"
Green eyes staring Alysia's head tilted, fingers running a strand of light brown hair through them. She'd have to talk herself away...hopefully.
"Or are you simply trying to be rude? If that's the case I have to say you've succeeded!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back