• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

don't put what in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoppingforblood

My friend typed this:

I do not want to have to go back to Wonderland 'cause of the fact the Queen is stupid and she talks a lot. But now, so do I.... Okay, done now.

KHDRUMMER

to all you people that hate the gummi's, an interview of tetsuya said that they will only be used as mini games. The train takes yo to different worlds. And when i was playing KH the other day, i locked on to every last box and pot i could instead of the enemies. I was on expert mode too so i died. I hate the lock on system. the stupid computer wouldn't lock on to th eenemies.

N

Neko

I actually liked the Tarzan world. If only they could spruce it up, it would of ben more interestinger. meet some of the original characters like Terk and Tantar and Tarzan's Mother. Exct, Exct. You know.

DarkSora9696

I REALLY hate to say this because I LOVE this movie but... I could do without Deep Jungle... I love the Movie but the world don't do it justice!
icon13.gif

E

Ecstacy

well hate to brake the news but wonder land is in kh2 *sigh8 but with those new moves i donct care lol. the only place i would not want to revisit is atlantica and thats about it. i sorta liked the mini games lol. they wer pointless but they were like therapy when i was pissed from losing to bosses( i played pooh's honey pot for hours when i kept losing to sephiroth lol)

Brian

oblivon

Monkey master said:
I think it would be cool if we could go to Castle Oblivion as long as we dont use CARDS!

but that place you have to use cards it says so in com

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
the aspect of the cards that i liked was that you use the card break but other than that it's useless. the keyblade didn't even change when u use an attack card like oblivion. so leave it out

Nephina

In my Care Bear's cotton....actually, in Las Vegas
Themuffinman said:
Atlantica: To freaking annoying to be adjusting your level with the circle and square buttons.

Monstro: It got way annoying navagating through all the chambers, plus after awhile, you atarted to thi9nk about how gross it was being inside a whale's guts.

Wonderland: Ugh... do I even need to explain myself here? That world was complete pain and torture...

Mr. The Muffin Man, you took the words right out of my mouth.

darkriku14

beginning and end
i don't want Atlantica again, or the cards......those were way too annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back