• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

don't put what in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

If anything, what would you NOT ant in kh2 that was in KH and KHCoM? I personally don't want gummi ships. Bt i already know something about that. Which you all probably know too. But what do you not want in KH2????

DarkSora9696

oblivon said:
ya i also don;'t want to see anymore cards or castle oblivion

OMG! I can't wait for Castle Oblivion... It sounds interesting... I could definiatlly go without Wonderland however! MONSTRO SHOULD GO TO OCEAN HELL! It was sooo freak'in confusing to try to go through all the cambers and stuff! It was sooo annoying!! :eek:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Atlantica: To freaking annoying to be adjusting your level with the circle and square buttons.

Monstro: It got way annoying navagating through all the chambers, plus after awhile, you atarted to thi9nk about how gross it was being inside a whale's guts.

Wonderland: Ugh... do I even need to explain myself here? That world was complete pain and torture...

Cloud1

alantica cause it is so gay and cirle and sqare to move ugh
the cards cause it's all about the cards in chain of memories

and last but least (no lazyness here)

gay wonderland

dime55

yea no cards or atlantica and i've heard that they've fixed the camera system. i would always lose battles in kh1 cuz the camera would be messing up and not facing my opponent

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
No More Black Fungi, I really despised them. Also no Atlantics either, the control system was too weird.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Like everyone else said, no Alantica, it was just the worst level of them all! The heartless were stupid, and the swimming was annoying. The best thing that happened in that whole level was when it ended.

N

Neko

kbmaster said:
As long as there are no cards, I will be happy.

I agree. I never cared much for the whole "card" system form of fighting in COM so I hope to heck that they keep that out of the game. As well as the Atlantica, Hundred Acre Woods and Monstro worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back