• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

don't know what to think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
25ujf3t.jpg

colors are shii, made the bg objects myself, yea i just hate the colors.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i really like this. love the sharpness, but on his hair it's slightly over-sharpened and looks lq. good job man love it.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i dunno the colors definitely look great. so is the composition and sharpness (as always).

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I feel as though you should tighten the effects behind Noctis up a bit. Some vertical resizing would make it a little bit more dynamic, but I can understand why you'd want to leave the way it is. As you pointed out, the colors are very boring; I think that maybe it would be more interesting with some more black/green, but I'd have to see it before I could tell.

O

Oberon

I'm not -totally- against the colors. But it could definitely use something to flash it up a bit. Maybe having a bit more color depth in terms of contrast would help.

A few area's of the stock are a bit too sharp. Including the center-ish area and the face. The stock doesn't seem to focused to begin with so that is actually a bit understandable.

It's pretty nice apart from some color and contrast issues. I'm liking it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back