• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Don't know if this is stupid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-rad 1

I was wondering if youll thought there was any significance to the dividing of the first knight in the secret ending?

B-rad 1

How his body moved outwards then like it jumped back into him at the very start watch it and youll see. It does not look very conspicuos so you have to watch carefully.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

TheMuffinMan said:
What do you mean 'dividing of the first knight'?

You know, when the first knight was just standing there and then it showed his body kind of like split off then come back to him.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I just watched it and I didn't see any part of him come off or anything....o-o

You mean when the screen flashed and stuff and a image of him shot forward and came back?

That was just an effect......

B-rad 1

I don't think it was just an effect because it was only used once in the ending.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And? In Deep Dive the flaming heart surrounding Roxas only happened once, did that hold any signifigance? The meteors only fell from the sky once, did that hold signifigance? The keyblades created lightning when they clashed together, that only happened once, did that hold any signifigance?

It was all just effects to make it look cool

I seriously think it was just an effect to pretty everything up and make it fancy =\

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
TheMuffinMan said:
And? In Deep Dive the flaming heart surrounding Roxas only happened once, did that hold any signifigance? The meteors only fell from the sky once, did that hold signifigance? The keyblades created lightning when they clashed together, that only happened once, did that hold any signifigance?

It was all just effects to make it look cool

I seriously think it was just an effect to pretty everything up and make it fancy =\

I think the flaming heart was suppost to represent the nobody symbol

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I think the whole dividing thing is just an effect. A pretty cool effect too, but nothing to think too much of. But it sortof reminded me of the final battle with Xemnas how he did all of those Matrix moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back