• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Don't know if anyone noticed this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegamanX

Hey I'm new here too. But I think she has her hood on. Because I think it was confirmed that her hair was blue. So if the hood was off I think you would be able to see that her hair was blue.

Cissy

Bronze Member
It's a trick of the light. It's the top of her hood. The scan made it seem brown.

KingdomSealer

Yeah I think the hood seems to blend in with the lock on the gate so it looks like her hoods down. But since her hair is supposed to be blue, it doesn't really match up. I noticed that too.

PS Welcome to the Forums :)

Rix

:)
Awards
I guess all the scan pics is from the actual trailers that were shown at the event and according to the summaries of the trailer Xion was never shown with her hood off. So sorry.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I realized it, zoomed in and saw it was a mere hood. Square isn't gonna show that face to the public just yet...

T

tazztig

Yes, the hood is on but you can't really tell for sure since the pic is so far back.>>

Rainbow

i zoomed in too, and she does have her hood on... i don't think square would be that clueless =P

T

tazztig

i zoomed in too, and she does have her hood on... i don't think square would be that clueless =P

At times square does make clueless mistake to get ppl attentions better, so you can just say that we all make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back