• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Anyone else watch these? They're so much fun. DHMIS is a British musical horror web series (isn't that a lot to take in) done in the style of puppets; each episode start off really fun and catchy before...Well, you'll find out. I have a lot of fun showing these to friends, mostly because their responses tend to be the same: "WHAT THE diddly ARE WE WATCHING"

---

Here's the first episode:

Also, episode 4 just came out somewhat recently:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
bump of horror; episode 6 came out a little while back.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I've seen all of these but the final episode. For some weird unexplainable reason, it always makes me think of Llamas With Hats.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Yes! Yes! Yes! I was going to start this thread my darn self! I've watched them all several times! Anyone have any theories? Unexplained easter eggs?!

It's time to get creative! But remember... green is not a creative color.

EDIT: just realized the date of this thread haha but anyhow here's the last episode that just came out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbL-NSkXnl8

h.e.hassanein

You guys are kidding me right?! I thought episode 2 was the last of them!!!!

Personally they feel like a more artful creepypasta. But that could just be me.

EDIT:

Okay so I watched all the episodes + theory videos, apparently Roy (the yellow puppet's father) is behind this big kidnapping of the three characters we've been watching since ep 1 (which explains the missing posters recurring every now and then)

[video=youtube;gf1HFwtor_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf1HFwtor_A[/video]

This theory video was made before ep. 6 came out, but it's pretty consistent with what we see next- the only character left (the yellow puppet) being controlled on some kind of set with Roy behind it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back