• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Don't flame him, FLAME MEEEEE, I'm a much better attention whore, my title is longer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Lawl, whodafx r u?

Seriously, GTFO. You're a horrible flamer. In fact in most cases YOU'RE the one on the receiving end of an ass handing. I can prove in more than 50 ways I'm more intelligent than you.

Unless that was a flame. In which case;

GOOD JOB. D=

S

Shadow Soldier

Lawl, whodafx r u?

Seriously, GTFO. You're a horrible flamer. In fact in most cases YOU'RE the one on the receiving end of an ass handing. I can prove in more than 50 ways I'm more intelligent than you.

Unless that was a flame. In which case;

GOOD JOB. D=

You actually try and think of ways to prove your smarter then a person in 50 ways? Last time I checked, you're either smarter, or your not. There is only one way to prove it. Your post/thread fails on so many levels.

Alaude Drenxta

Hey, idiots. More flaming me, less flaming each other. I wanna feel so bad that I threaten to kill myself like some emo kid.

Alaude Drenxta

What kind of butt? Am I a large freckle? What color?

Gotta be more specific. So far, you guys suck.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
This thread is actally funny due to the fact he acknowlegdes how gay it is.

FLAME

Alaude Drenxta

I made this thread in order to mock another one. Then three more just like it popped up later. h4x

S

Shadow Soldier

BP you suck so badly you compress ur mouth against your mommas tits.

I'm done..

All I can say is if you're gonna flame somebody, or flame multiple people, use different insults. You used that one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back