• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dont Call Me A Whore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice will prevail.
Like the title says I am not an attention whore. I just need input. My computer is broken. I dont plan on fixing it for a month. What should I do?
A: Leave KHI
B: Fix the damn comp.
C: Stay on KHI
D: Take a break.

I just need input.

Girlygirl

I can't tell if your being serious or not but if you are, I know some people who would love to choose A...but I'll choose D instead.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Do whatever the hell you want...if you want us to make decisions like this for you then you probably need to rethink parts of your life...

Justice will prevail.
I am staying. I wont post any longer until I fix the comp. I will be in chat though.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
How about E: GO OUTSIDE. Anyways, try to fix it, or maybe take a break and get someone else to fix it. Or stay. W/e, it's your choice.

Shadukai X

Banned
I am tempted to call you a whore, but its wrong. I'd take a break fro awhile, and stay. Don't leave, why even think of leaving?(I thought "destiny" called you back)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
RIDETHEPIG said:
Operating System crash.

His computer can't boot Windows from the HDD.

Actually I could probably help you out. It seems you have the same problem I once had.

All you have to do is restart your entire Windows. It's a hassle, yes, but you can get most of your things back up and running in a day or so.

If you need directions, go ahead and PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back