• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donalds mistake!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowroxas91

hey some of the lattest pics from BBS show donald, goofy, mickey in yensids tower. In KH 2, when you arrive to yensids tower, pete tells you that, that tower belongs to yensid and donald says "MASTER YENSID LIVES HERE" and he runs into the tower, y he acted like that if he had whent there 10 years ago???

Sexy Angel
Because he forgot like everybody in the rest of the world!!! :sad:

A

Audo

Because Nomura makes contradictions.
Though, in the Manga, Donald says "It's been a long time, Master Yen Sid", instead of being mystified by his tower.
I'm just guessing Donald is a little dazed about it or there was some serious memory-erasing going on after BBS.

A

Audo

No, she restored all of his memories back to what they were at the end of KH1.
If he had lost his memories after BBS, like right after, then she wouldnt have affected that.
Though, if it has nothing to do with memory loss, then it is simply some retconning going on.

1-up salesman

EKMUOhh3zT_fRlyoAG9q6bBC6DtpIB_z

Sexy Angel
they lost their memories after BBS???

@ RK ~ be patient. He doesn't know. So don't facepalm because of his ignorance.

Anyways, theres some facts that seem that everyone forgot about BBS.

• [*]Mickey didn't show surprise when Xehanort was mentioned to him by AtW
    [*]Donald and Goofy supposedly meet YenSid for the first time in KH2, but they already had in BBS
    [*]Donald and Goofy didn't know what a keyblade at the beggining of KH1, yet they saw Mickey hold one in BBS
    [*]Nobody mentions the Keyblade warriors besides the nobodys of Org. XIII, which may show that they cant lose memories
    [*]Theres a few more. I just wont mention them b/c of time.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Though, in the Manga, Donald says "It's been a long time, Master Yen Sid", instead of being mystified by his tower.

I've noticed that the Novels and Manga actually make more sense and stick to the plot better than the actual games.

A

Audo

I wasn't facepalming...

And yeah, i noticed that too Annatar, yet people don't like to consider the Manga canon so that only leaves the novels.

A

Audo

It's been thought of....
DURR.
It just wasn't being thought of during KH2 as much.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
People have read translations of the novels online. lol. The novels and the new games might correct some plotholes and inconsistencies.

hey some of the lattest pics from BBS show donald, goofy, mickey in yensids tower. In KH 2, when you arrive to yensids tower, pete tells you that, that tower belongs to yensid and donald says "MASTER YENSID LIVES HERE" and he runs into the tower, y he acted like that if he had whent there 10 years ago???

Latest pics??!! New BBS scans??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back