• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

donald

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
That dosen't look like donald at all!! It's just a random monster terra is fighting, look it's in the other pics. THAT IS NOT DONALD! Right beside the pic is another one same monster...kinda obvious.

See Post #2 .I think you misunderstand.
The one he said is the person which i had circled it. Monster ya ?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
this is donald with sora and goofy from kh1 in hollow bastion

I thought this too but it's not, Go play the game again, There's two groups in Kingdom Hearts1, Either its going to be a flash forward and they messed it up or that's a completely different scene.

SORA619

Awards
I thought this too but it's not, Go play the game again, There's two groups in Kingdom Hearts1, Either its going to be a flash forward and they messed it up or that's a completely different scene.

well i think they put the picture because bbs has do something withe the 7 princes of heart. i dont know:confused:

Blue

home is where the heart is
That's Donald,no doubt about it.

But what's he doing with the princesses?

Alpha_Sonix

Yep, it's from Kingdom Hearts, on the top of the picture it says playback which means it must be some sort of flashback or something, of course it's not going to be in the game.

[√]Genuflect
That looks like it was in KH1 but, Donald is wearing his Mage uniform.

Maybe that was in BBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back