• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald vs. Goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Donald or Goofy?

• Donald

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Goofy

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heartwarrior

i think goofy but i dont think i can explain i just think hes more helful and better because he has higher def and whenever ur in trouble he can come out of nowhere and clonk them in the head i just think thas funny

K

kingoflight91

i think goofy is because he is stronger and he can help u out in tight possions

E

Ecstacy

i say goofy because in my game donald was always dieing and never really did any damage to the opponent in my opinion. the only thing hew as alright at was healing me with the curaga spell. other than that donald was useless. on the other hand goofy was always at a higher level than me and did alot of damage when i finally gave him stronger sheilds. also he was basically the one who helpmed me beat the shizzit outta melaficent. while donald was knocked out cold and i was running away(i was hurt lol) he was taking away like half a bar! so yeah my vote is for goofy.

Deidara

I say Donald. I'm more of an all-out physical strike person, and Donald covers the magical aspect. Plus he heals me whenever I'm in a tight stot, though the MP will run out eventually, he is still a good partner.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
donald because he always heald me and goofy in time of need and goofy because he always hellpd 2 destroy da enemy so basicall both was good help

E

Ecstacy

yeah but donald died all the time in my game. thats why i always traded his ass lol. i eventually got the hang of healing myself so i did not need him anymore. thats all he is good for is healing so i say goofy. goffy never really died on me. him and me were always the last ones standing lol.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i really would refere to Goofy more than Donald, when it comes to tough battles. But i really cant say which one is better, they both are good party members.

Sora's star

Goofy always helped me in battle but Donald really helped a lot.I always used all my MP but Donald really helped when he casted curaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back