• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald VS Cyborg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeofhonor

This is my opinion of who would win in a battle between Donald Duck and Cyborg.

Not much is known about Donald before the events of KHI.He was the King's royal sorcerer,and set off with Goofy to find the keyblade master.He helped Sora defeat Ansem,the Seeker of Darkness,and latter Organization XIII.
Cyborg was in a car accident that killed his mother and almost him.He relies on his cyborg implants to keep him alive.Eventualy,he ended up in Jump City where he met the future members of the Teen Titans.After joining with them,he helped protect Jump City.

Martial Skill

Neither Donald or Cyborg have any training in physical combat,but Cyborg obviosly has more strength due to his mechanical body.Cyborg gets the edge.

Magic skill

Donald is a master of magic,and specializes compleatly in it.Cyborg may not have magic,but his sonic cannon makes up for that.However,Donald's specialization trumps Cyborg's increased fire power,and his thunder based attacks would give him a serious advantage.Donald gets the edge.

Equipment

Donald uses a small staff which boosts his magic.While this may help him,it does little of anything else.Cyborg has a powerful sonic cannon that he uses for most of his attacks.He also has rockets built into his sholders,but rarely uses these,prefering to save them for emergencies.Unless Donald's been holding out on us,he doesnt have the strength to damadge Cyborg with his staff.Cyborg gets the edge in equipment.

Special Attacks/Abilities

While both have interesting attacks,neither would work in this battle.Donald needs Sora to help with his,and cant do any of them withought him.Cyborg can linkwith Titans Tower,creating two ultra-powerful cannons.However,on top of draining power from both him and the tower,he needs the tower to activate these.While neither of them can use their special attacks,Cyborg's is more powerful.So in a purely technical sense,Cyborg gets the edge.

The Verdict

I have to be honest,I knew right from the begining who would win this one.Cyborg has more strength,fire power,and defense to puverize Donald.Even Donald's thundaga isnt going to save him this time.I declare Cyborg the winner.This is just my opinion,feel free to add our own,along with any battles you'd like to see in the future.If I have the chance,Ill post my next one,Starfire VS Xion,tomorow.Until then,may the Keyblade be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back