• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Donald telling Sora to be quiet: what cutscene is this in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JBoogie

Awards
Hey guys,

There is a part in a Kingdom Hearts 2 cutscene where Sora says something to Donald, and Donald just abruptly looks up at him and says "shhh" while putting his finger to his beak. It is absolutely hilarious and I reference it all the time, but for the life of me, I can't remember what cutscene or world it is in. Would any of you guys know?

Weird, random question, I know.

Awards
Hey guys,

There is a part in a Kingdom Hearts 2 cutscene where Sora says something to Donald, and Donald just abruptly looks up at him and says "shhh" while putting his finger to his beak. It is absolutely hilarious and I reference it all the time, but for the life of me, I can't remember what cutscene or world it is in. Would any of you guys know?

Weird, random question, I know.
Olympus Coliseum 2nd visit. It's the scene where they are eavesdropping on Auron and Hades' conversation.

@ 3:47
[video=youtube;6kEIeNNaDgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kEIeNNaDgY[/video]