Chuman

Dad of Boy
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion

we're gonna have the best replacement for Mickeycare, believe me folks. Selective cure spells on other hard working Disneymericans. Who's this guy? I don't believe this guy, crooked tron. Derezzing 30,000 programs. Get em out of here, I have a lot of respect for the Master Control Program, he would NEVER rig the election. Believe me folks.

Caxinuld

Is Donald really useless or have people been unable to figure out how to make him better? I'm pretty sure there are ways to tweak his AI so that he becomes more helpful.

catcake

eien no chikai
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
  • Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Luna Diviner
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Chilly Academic
Well Donald is dead like 90% of the fights so that kinda makes healing anyone difficult. And it's not just healing, KH1 is a bit weird anyway when it comes to Donald, at least for me he keeps spamming thunder even after the fight ends. Like, I kill the last heartless, and then he starts casting thunder like three times in a row. Couldn't do that any earlier...? In KH2 he's a fine healer though, haven't had trouble.

Muke

whatever
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
still don't get what the fuss is about, Donald is really great. He always heals me xD

Launchpad

unwavering duck pilot
  • Disney Royalty
  • In the Grid
  • Plum Goofy
haha, hey fellow kids! SE social media manager here! I'm sure you've all died a lot in KH from Donald not using the "Heal" spell on you, as I've seen in the "memes"! I too, as a fellow player of KINGDOM HEARTS, have died from Donald not healing me!

Grizzly

Stopza
  • Beauty Within
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
Every KH Player: "Donald stay alive and heal me!"
KH Devs:
[video=youtube;-K7fCQlUhj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0[/video]

Little did we know it's always been intentional and they're just trying to hide it by admitting it now.

Pacrolash

still don't get what the fuss is about, Donald is really great. He always heals me xD
Well he always heals me too... Right after I used my own curaga/potions
But he throws ethers at me when necessary so kinda tolerable.
But when I got Riku in my party Dolan got replaced forever :D

catcake

eien no chikai
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
  • Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Luna Diviner
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Chilly Academic
Okay but what the heck I just learned that Tarzan heals...?? I've never used the world specific party members because as a kid I didn't realize D&G still level up even if you don't use them, and then I grew to like them and never wanted to switch them out but. Next time I'm facing Clayton Doland is OUT. I just saw a video of someone beating him on lvl1 and Tarzan was delivering those heals like a champ.

My whole life has been a lie.....

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Fairest of them All
  • In the Grid
Okay but what the heck I just learned that Tarzan heals...?? I've never used the world specific party members because as a kid I didn't realize D&G still level up even if you don't use them, and then I grew to like them and never wanted to switch them out but. Next time I'm facing Clayton Doland is OUT. I just saw a video of someone beating him on lvl1 and Tarzan was delivering those heals like a champ.

My whole life has been a lie.....

I also learned that thing two years trough an LV1 video when I was doing research for my own LV1. I think I kept both Tarzan and Donald in the part so they could heal and made it so that they could not use any of their special attacks. So all the MP that they`d use would go to healing. It helped me survive Clayton and Stealth Snake, which might the hardest story boss combo in the game. Like, I raged so much when I fought them on Lv1, they were super hard.