• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
The bond Sora, Donald, and Goofy shared in this game honestly made me wanna cry lol.

Donald and Goofy really seemed much more important than in past games and that is one of the best things about KH3.

(Btw you can tell Nomura has heard the “Donald is useless” comments, especially after seeing a certain scene lmao)

kaseykockroach

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I feel like they were very prevalent in Kh1 and CoM to be fair, since then though, yeah, not so much. They always have been around. They had a nice moment in Coded imo, but yes this was the game that gave them the respect they deserved for a while again.

Tempo

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I laughed when Goofy was telling Sora about the origin about a certain Organization XIII member in San Fransokyo.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I’d even go as far as to say the SDG friendship was even more significant here than in KH1 and CoM. Really thinking about it, you spend the entire game with them, practically from start to finish.

What really cements it is little things, such as how you don’t finish Kingdom of Corona with Eugene and Rapunzel, but with just D&G. Or the majority of Arendelle and Carribean.

When one reaches the final boss, one realizes the trio really were the heart of the story, in a way the game wasn’t hammering in up to that point.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I didn't want Donald and Goofy as party members for the final battle because we already had that for KH1, but when I was playing the game and I reached that part, it just made sense.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I didn't want Donald and Goofy as party members for the final battle because we already had that for KH1, but when I was playing the game and I reached that part, it just made sense.

I think I get what you mean by 'it just made sense', but elaborate. xD I'm curious.

Neo_

Awards
I agree on all fronts that it was very nice to have Donald and Goofy there at the end; it really seems like it was just gonna be a 1v1 duel.

And there's no way Disney would've allowed Mickey to be killed.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I think I get what you mean by 'it just made sense', but elaborate. xD I'm curious.
They are ones that are always there for Sora.

After having all the other Guardians of Light as party members during the Keyable War, the other two half-pints be our final party members for the final battle made sense because they are the ones that have been with Sora during the whole jorney.

Most of the time Riku is doing his own thing and Kairi is either missing or on the sidelines.

We are suppose to believe Sora/Riku/Kairi are the best friends but as a trio they are the most flawed one of the franchise, because they barely do anything together and most of the time that trio is divided in duos - Sora/Kairi, Riku/Kairi and Sora/Riku.

I can't even believe this saga ended without we having both Riku and Kairi as party members at the same time once, but I guess that just proves my point.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back