• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy rant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Title says all. Use this thread to rant on donald and goofy. Explain the situation where they were most useless and/or funny.

When they were having their semi-phag moment in HB right after gooft woke up from his coma.

rascus213

Oh come on. Now you are just attacking Donald's character. He has been this way for decades. Everyone loves Donald and his crazy duck voice.
yea we all love it
but sometimes its a lil overdone tho....

Hilarious Donald moment of the century

in KH1, at Deep Jungle, when Sora and Donald turned away from each other

or when yen sid pulled up a image of donald, donald was like wtf....
"if one such as you donald submits to darkness, you too shall become a heartless
*image tunres into a shadow*
donald-*werid duck noise*

rascus213

Overdone? What the hell are you talking about? Donald was Donald in both KH games. There was nothing wrong with him.

he makes this whinney sound every five minutes.....
donalds supposed to be short tempered and yes they showed his anger but mostly hes just complaining

but lol i also like when they go to hb about the thorns in the castle, and donald tries to explain everything to merlin, one of the few times i actually lold about kh

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Am I still the one that thinks that Goofy should be in charge rather than Donald.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Erm, you do realize that that is his voice? It isn't whiny. It is harsh and high pitched. It is supposed to be what a duck would sound like if it could talk. He is a duck. That is what a duck sounds like >>

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I s til lcan't imanige him talking with just a human voice that would be creepy.

rascus213

Erm, you do realize that that is his voice? It isn't whiny. It is harsh and high pitched. It is supposed to be what a duck would sound like if it could talk. He is a duck. That is what a duck sounds like >>
i never said anything about his voice....
i was commenting on his personality

rascus213

His temper was as hot as ever :\

yes he did loose his temper a few times
but for the most part he just cried and complained

like after goofy got hit he shouldve been babling like mad...
like how he was in land of the dragons, after sora got slugged and the fights broke out, thats how he should have been for most of the game

rascus213

He was angry a lot more than he complained

But he did complain sometimes.......

i suppose, but really he just got irked..... something annoyed him, but he didnt go besserk
i cant even remember a time when he started his donald babble in kh....(although i do have bad memory so correct me if i am wrong)

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Stupidest Goofy+Donald moment in KH:

KH2, the scene right before you fight Demyx

Why did they go?

lol. The stupidest moment 4 me was in CO. When Marluxia tried to erase all his memories with Marluxia. Donald just said "YOU CAN DO THAT????" . Almost as if donald wanted sora gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back