• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy rant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Title says all. Use this thread to rant on donald and goofy. Explain the situation where they were most useless and/or funny.

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
donald did heal me a lot and was good for wisdom form. Goofy was hilarious when he saw something nobody else did. Like if he followed Pluto in the very begining they would have found Sora. Or Mulan's world he saw right through the trick.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
donald did heal me a lot and was good for wisdom form. Goofy was hilarious when he saw something nobody else did. Like if he followed Pluto in the very begining they would have found Sora. Or Mulan's world he saw right through the trick.

yea, i know. Goofy always seemed smarter than he actually was.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
yea, i know. Goofy always seemed smarter than he actually was.

I like how Goofy's the smartest out of all of them despite his misleading outward behaviour. He's the first one to realise why the Org was after Beast, the first one to realise that Heartless would be extinct if all people had light in their hearts, there are many instances actually... and all Sora and Donald can do is nod in agreement.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
^Yeah, but you could just trade Donald for Goofy
Although Donald healed me every once in awhile, he was dead as soon s he ran out of MP. I thought it was funny when Donald was almost choked to death by Belle

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I like how Goofy's the smartest out of all of them despite his misleading outward behaviour. He's the first one to realise why the Org was after Beast, the first one to realise that Heartless would be extinct if all people had light in their hearts, there are many instances actually... and all Sora and Donald can do is nod in agreement.

Goofy was awesome and smart, yet his name was Goofy.

Firagex

Donald wastes magic and goofy wastes items. They both die very quickly but you can easily play through the game without them, you just can't use drive forms or special reaction abilities.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
^Yeah, but you could just trade Donald for Goofy
Although Donald healed me every once in awhile, he was dead as soon s he ran out of MP. I thought it was funny when Donald was almost choked to death by Belle

Death to ducks.. I thought Donald wasn't that helpful to be honest, he didn't die a lot on me but he barely helped me out, and his limits were kinda annoying and had no affect..

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Death to ducks.. I thought Donald wasn't that helpful to be honest, he didn't die a lot on me but he barely helped me out, and his limits were kinda annoying and had no affect..

Donald's limits were really useful for me against Xigbar. But otherwise werent flashy enough.

Squ@ll

goofy and donald have other uses too like acting as distractions or decoys against bosses.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
In KH1, I actually let Donald and Goofy do all of the fighting against Dragon Maleficent while I hid in the thorns. Then I just took her out when she was down to the last HP. :p

Squ@ll

Lol I did the same but I switched donald with beast who made the job pretty easy

Emorhcohce

In KH1, whenever i tried to get mystery goos/arts from the White Mushrooms, D&G blocked my view and it messed me up a few times. They also attacked Black Funguses when i wanted them to go away :23::23:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back