• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy in 358/2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Honestly, having alot of characters in multiplayer is a good thing so don't complain about it.

As for co-op in BBS. They said they may put co-op in BBS. They said this back in 2007 and since we have'nt seen any co-op in the BBS trailers, I doubt that co-op will be in BBS.

I never said it was bad, but I'm a little iffy is all.

That's what I addressed, and I hope to the God I don't even believe in that there is no co-op in BBS.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
It would be a nice game to introduce them, but honestly it would be absolutely pointless. They are in the slepping chambers with Sora so they can recover their memories at this point in time, so there is no need. I'd rather just stick with the Organization members for now. Who knows? If the game is widely received, they could make more future titles with multiplayer so they can be part of it.
They are already in it.... you should probably watch the new trailer >>;

And to answer the question, no, its awsome! I want a lot of characters to choose from ^^ Its not like it affects the story

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Am I the only one that thinks that we might get to play as Pete? I mean hes going to be a boss so theres a fair chance we will.
Who said that bosses meant they were playable? I just want Donald, Goofy, and mabye Mickey to be playable. Riku too :3

KHearts35

It would be a nice game to introduce them, but honestly it would be absolutely pointless. They are in the slepping chambers with Sora so they can recover their memories at this point in time, so there is no need. I'd rather just stick with the Organization members for now. Who knows? If the game is widely received, they could make more future titles with multiplayer so they can be part of it.

its not pointless. I mean first multiplayer game of Kingdom hearts and add some more chars juz in case we dont want to play with the organization 13 anymore.

invasian94

They may have some flash back appearances or multiplayer cameos but other than that they have no need to be in the game

they Are going to be in the multiplayer, like seen in the video. Remember the multiplayer can be as non-canon as Nomura wants. I think it is just a cool little tid-bit. With that aside i wonder what their limit breaks will be, and will there be any other unlockable characters like Riku?

P.S. nice foreplay pic
really dorky but funny

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
they Are going to be in the multiplayer, like seen in the video. Remember the multiplayer can be as non-canon as Nomura wants. I think it is just a cool little tid-bit. With that aside i wonder what their limit breaks will be, and will there be any other unlockable characters like Riku?

P.S. nice foreplay pic
really dorky but funny
You can see their limit breaks in recent scans and maybe more characters will be released closer to the release dates.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

P.S. nice foreplay pic
really dorky but funny

All of their limit breaks utilize the attribute they fight with. Roxas slashes with a blade of light. Xigbar teleports, thus bending space. Marluxia does something involving flowers. Axel lights his chakrams aflame and goes wild. Vexen uses ice somehow, and Zexion makes an illusionary rain of blackish fire. These are the only ones we know atm.

Criss and Riku

I dont really care what they do in multplayer u can play as ALL of the org members even the ones that are dead and yet no ones bithchen about them so let them show the charcters sheeh!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I dont really care what they do in multplayer u can play as ALL of the org members even the ones that are dead and yet no ones bithchen about them so let them show the charcters sheeh!

Because those characters weren't dead at the beginning of Days, and besides, no one's really complaining about it, they just have varying degrees of want.

A

Audo

Actually, I believe, though I'm not positive, that they've talked about the trying to make BBS co-op, and idea of which I'm not fond.
It was just an idea of an idea, and that was a year and a half ago so... don't hold your breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back