• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy in 358/2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatehehhhh

Wow, that makes no sense to me. Honestly, I want to play as Donald or Goofy just as much as the next guy, but quite honestly, this is NOT the right game to introduce it. WHat do you guys think?

P.S. W00T first post! XD *shot*

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They may have some flash back appearances or multiplayer cameos but other than that they have no need to be in the game

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm not really shock I would think they would add them to keep the game from going bored after a while.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I'm not really shock I would think they would add them to keep the game from going bored after a while.

But what would they be in there for? They are meant to be asleep like Sora or following him around Castle oblivion (Excluding the time they split up when in DI)

A

Audo

Uh, yes, it is the right game to introduce it.

Why? Because Days is considered the Multiplayer KH. It makes absolute sense that Nomura and co would want to squeeze in as many characters as possible as unlockables. That way, people can't bitch and complain after Days is released that they couldn't play as ______ character. Wouldn't be surprised if Riku and Sora are also unlockable, and possibly even Mickey.

Novastar56

It would be a nice game to introduce them, but honestly it would be absolutely pointless. They are in the slepping chambers with Sora so they can recover their memories at this point in time, so there is no need. I'd rather just stick with the Organization members for now. Who knows? If the game is widely received, they could make more future titles with multiplayer so they can be part of it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Multiplayer will probably not be canon so I think XH is a possibility. It would be a shame to leave such an important character out.

A

Audo

It would be a nice game to introduce them, but honestly it would be absolutely pointless. They are in the slepping chambers with Sora so they can recover their memories at this point in time, so there is no need. I'd rather just stick with the Organization members for now. Who knows? If the game is widely received, they could make more future titles with multiplayer so they can be part of it.
Multiplayer isn't canon. They can do whatever they want without having to worry about the story - clearly.

Radon

mofo
I agree with Audo 100% on this. Why do people care so much about D&G being in Days? I don't see any other KH games in the future featuring multiplayer so it would seem reasonable that they introduce characters apart from the org. Why winge about more playable characters? If you really want it to be an authentic experience dont have anyone in your party playing as them!

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I agree with Audo 100% on this. Why do people care so much about D&G being in Days? I don't see any other KH games in the future featuring multiplayer so it would seem reasonable that they introduce characters apart from the org. Why winge about more playable characters? If you really want it to be an authentic experience dont have anyone in your party playing as them!

The thread wasnt meaning exclusivly multiplayer Donald and Goofy. Since I havnt seen the new footage of days I cant really comment on it but I would think the footage they have shown isnt diffinativly multiplayer exclusive playability for Donald and goofy so it is a possibility they are in the story mode which could cause some concern seeing as they never left Sora' s side until they had a fight in CoM and if it shows them in any time frame other than that without Sora then that is a pretty big plot hole.

Radon

mofo
The thread wasnt meaning exclusivly multiplayer Donald and Goofy. Since I havnt seen the new footage of days I cant really comment on it but I would think the footage they have shown isnt diffinativly multiplayer exclusive playability for Donald and goofy so it is a possibility they are in the story mode which could cause some concern seeing as they never left Sora' s side until they had a fight in CoM and if it shows them in any time frame other than that without Sora then that is a pretty big plot hole.

Actually the new trailer showed them in multiplayer and I beleive the person who started this thread was confused about this because they may have beleived the multiplayer content was canon. But in the new trailer there was no showing of Donald and Goofy outside of multiplayer.

Shadowlight

Sometimes I think Nomura just tossed it in there to screw with all our minds, but as already stated it isn't canon so it does not matter in the least.
They chose the Organizations exploits purely because there were so many characters in it and they wanted a multiplayer, so yes I think it is a suitable time and place to include Donald and Goffy and whoever else.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Actually, I believe, though I'm not positive, that they've talked about the trying to make BBS co-op, and idea of which I'm not fond.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I havent heard of this but I have to say its not the worst idea.

I can't agree with you. Look at the way BBS plays; it isn't right for multiplayer. None the less, we're off-topic. Let me correct that. Zomg! Donald and Goofy! =P

I do hope Mickey is playable though.Riku would be fun, too.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Donald and Goofy as far as I know are exclusively multiplayer in 358/2 days, maybe you seen them in flashbacks or something of the sort, but I seriously doubt that they will show in the main story.

And for the Co-op thing in BBS, I would say its an interesting concept to use. But I would say that there would have to be limits, like the other player can't go into the next part without the other player like co-op games features in games like Resident Evil 5 and Fable 2 (at least I think that's the case)

Radon

mofo
Am I the only one that thinks that we might get to play as Pete? I mean hes going to be a boss so theres a fair chance we will.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Honestly, having alot of characters in multiplayer is a good thing so don't complain about it.

As for co-op in BBS. They said they may put co-op in BBS. They said this back in 2007 and since we have'nt seen any co-op in the BBS trailers, I doubt that co-op will be in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back