• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy in 358/2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
I guess Donald would be more fun than Goofy, but really, like you, I want to try all the characters.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I guess Donald would be more fun than Goofy, but really, like you, I want to try all the characters.

Nomura himself said that Demyx and Zexion are the highlights, which I understand, considering their attacks change based on distance from the enemy. I'm thinking maybe Donald will be the same. =]

And then there's the chance of mickey being playable. Can you say "Badass, key-wielding Yoda?"

Radon

mofo
I thought he said that they were havng trouble working out their gameplay?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
It was actually footage from KH, used as a comparison. At least, I think it was. But it was for the sake of comparison. Still, who knows.
I thought it was a confirmed there is a part in 358/2 Days where it shows Sora being "affected" by Roxas somehow, and they show him on the bottom screen, so thats what I thought that was.......

I know that. Given the choice, I'd take Donald and Goofy over Sora, though. Why? I've already played as Sora. =D
I am gonna do that, too :3 though I agree he will most likely be playable since they already have a model made and everything, as it was stated earlier, its too easy not to do......

Xion plays just like Roxas, but judging from her gameplay seen from very old scans, before we even saw her face, she does seem to have some sort of specialization in magic, though I can't be sure. I personally look forward to seeing how they balance out Donald with the panel system. maybe he'll work like Demyx and Zexion, in that he'll hit you with his weapon for low damage when up-close, but at a distance do different types of magic attacks, I'd like to see that. =D I've made myself excited to play Donald.
I was thinking the EXACT same thing O.O I have been saying that to my friends (who don't really care as much as I do ^^; ) for like over a week........I figured you can't let him suck and just hit people with his dumb staff and go "WAAK!" and then do nothing >>;

Fatehehhhh

I would like to play as Sora, personally. The main Kingdom Hearts series covers Sora, and there's not really a reason that he can't make an appearance besides in cutscenes... :)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I thought it was a confirmed there is a part in 358/2 Days where it shows Sora being "affected" by Roxas somehow, and they show him on the bottom screen, so thats what I thought that was.......

He wasn't affected, it was just a comparison.

I am gonna do that, too :3 though I agree he will most likely be playable since they already have a model made and everything, as it was stated earlier, its too easy not to do......

If Donald plays like I speculate, I'll love playing him.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing O.O I have been saying that to my friends (who don't really care as much as I do ^^; ) for like over a week........I figured you can't let him suck and just hit people with his dumb staff and go "WAAK!" and then do nothing >>;

You tell your friends that you have Xenka's support. They shall tremble at the mention of my mere name.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Not to be a pessimist or anything but I dont think all the characters, especiall Donald and Goofy, will be as good as we imagine. They have a huge set list oof characters and DS games arnt know for overwhelming amounts of capacity for gameplay or for good graphics, Days will have pretty good graphics so that doesnt leave much else in the way of spectacular extra character design and function.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i thought it was pretty nice including donald and goofy. i'm interested to know how they are implemented into the story. if not, exclusively multiplayer sounds reasonable.

Radon

mofo
i thought it was pretty nice including donald and goofy. i'm interested to know how they are implemented into the story. if not, exclusively multiplayer sounds reasonable.

Multiplayer isnt canon. They don't need to have an explanation for them to be working along side the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back